made this for yumna 's bdy
late post
yumna zaidi

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
made this for yumna 's bdy
late post
yumna zaidi

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
mushk and iritaza ki shadi last episode mein hogi.uss sy phly humein ismael aur mushk ko aik sath dekhna paray ga.
Annoying ismael🤣
Main phir direct last episode dekhungi🤣
mein bhi last episode hi dekhon gii.
Nice siggy❤️
aap ka previous username zyda acha tha.😕
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
aap ka previous username zyda acha tha.😕
Agree
Hinna . Why did you change your username?😉
you know the answer🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
you know the answer🤣
I know ..but I want you to explain it to Seher. 😃 I gave many unique answers in Sheep games, specially the latest one. But I can't think of changing my username.🤓 You are very brave.
tI know ..but I want you to explain it to Seher. 😃 I gave many unique answers in Sheep games, specially the latest one. But I can't think of changing my username.🤓 You are very brave.
Also Tell me the reason of this name change.