Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
🤣 oh my Sweet Aish leave it 😳 I can't reveal much on that nor I am going write OS 😆
I know you won't do that😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
🤣 oh my Sweet Aish leave it 😳 I can't reveal much on that nor I am going write OS 😆
I know you won't do that😉
I know you won't do that😉
Ahan so I got one more who have ways to tease me 😆 kriya and you
Uff you both are 😆
😉Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Ahan so I got one more who have ways to tease me 😆 kriya and you
Uff you both are 😆
Really beautiful one sweetie
Thxc4r pm
Thanks dear😘😘😘
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
The best thing about one short is thins go fast 😆
But in this OS I felt like
Cause my state was mentioned☺️
Anyway coming to OS it was short but very nicely penned down 😊 you know ways to opt for Emotional turmoil of person as well skill to entertain us by keeping OS end on positive note which is very very appreciable👏 simply awesome 👍🏼
Thanks Rashmi💗💖💖💖
Thanks aishu😊😊
Thanks you dii😘
😒umm, don't know dear😆
But in this week only..
Pakka promise👍🏼