Yayyyy!🥳 I'm so Happy!
I was expecting a 10, so I still need to check if I missed the point on Q1 or Q2🤣
wohoo tris congosss girl 🥳🥳
@bold typical topper behaviour 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yayyyy!🥳 I'm so Happy!
I was expecting a 10, so I still need to check if I missed the point on Q1 or Q2🤣
wohoo tris congosss girl 🥳🥳
@bold typical topper behaviour 😳
Still top 4 in league phew but out of cup💔
Meri Tricky behan kahaan hai 🤗
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Panditaain_ji vs Alexia_Wilson
Not gonna be a finalist that for sure now😆
Congratulations Tris. 🤪🥳

I checked the last page straightout 😂😂😂
Okay let me look over the questions now😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats Tris🥳
Yayyy! Thanks Soni
Tris is quiet? Seriously? On which planet? 😲
But congratulations Tris! Good game! ⭐️
He called me WHAT? What do s that even mean? Why is he being mean when I topped?😳
Congratulations Mild Manner and Quiet Not Queen 🥳
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k