Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
2 points. 🤡
Mera toh tumahre saath ek bhi match nahi hua tha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
2 points. 🤡
Mera toh tumahre saath ek bhi match nahi hua tha🤣
Yayyyy!🥳 I'm so Happy!
I was expecting a 10, so I still need to check if I missed the point on Q1 or Q2🤣
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oh man panditni should have chosen pandit ji😆🤣
🤣
Okay I'm at 2nd postion in this round and 7th in league not bad😆
Congrats Tris
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
For the first time in the history of sheep life, I’ve given an unique answer 😎
me too 🤣
Panditaain congrats for moving 1 more step towards the cup

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
10 mein se 3 for ex-sheep🤣🤣
good main pehle round mein out ho gayi🤣
That means you are unique🥳🤗
Yayyyy!🥳 I'm so Happy!
I was expecting a 10, so I still need to check if I missed the point on Q1 or Q2🤣
Q1
Yayyyy!🥳 I'm so Happy!
I was expecting a 10, so I still need to check if I missed the point on Q1 or Q2🤣
Congrats Tris🥳
Originally posted by: NitaReid
So Thug called Tris Mild Manner and Quiet , and calls me Drama Queen 😡,
He called me WHAT? What do s that even mean? Why is he being mean when I topped?😳
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k