Abhi Abhi ekta kapoor ko wish karke ayi hoon for friendship day🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhi Abhi ekta kapoor ko wish karke ayi hoon for friendship day🥳
Kya? That's interesting. 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
Abhi Abhi ekta kapoor ko wish karke ayi hoon for friendship day🥳
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Abhi Abhi ekta kapoor ko wish karke ayi hoon for friendship day🥳
🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Abhi Abhi ekta kapoor ko wish karke ayi hoon for friendship day🥳
I think I will remember this friendship only for this comment🤣
Happy friendship day ekta kapoor and my peyare AT Wasio 🤣\
This is cute🤣
This is the most hilarious wish I saw today. 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This is the most hilarious wish I saw today. 🤣
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
This is cute
shukria shukria.. aree she gave me bajaj from my bachpan , itna wish toh banti hi hai
ohh god 🤣 u call her shows crap and wish her and then that nagin dance 🤪🤣