Can you let me know how do you wanna tweak your character so that I might help you??Originally posted by: Briti1107
I've a question can we tweak our character a bit the way we want to or we've to go just the way it was sketch?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can you let me know how do you wanna tweak your character so that I might help you??Originally posted by: Briti1107
I've a question can we tweak our character a bit the way we want to or we've to go just the way it was sketch?
yeah of course. It's your own script but you have follow the hints and characterisation of the story na dear...Originally posted by: E3EVXOELRUFILCFG
You can tweak. You can add your own charm to it...
Am I right, Saheen?
It's your talent to mould your dialogues into given characterisation...
yeah of course. It's your own script but you have follow the hints and characterisation of the story na dear...
It's your talent to mould your dialogues into given characterisation...
Okay but who's playing my hubby here. I have to chat a bit to form a bond so that it will be easier for us to connect.
She is Bhagyashree and her username is BacillusBadius...Originally posted by: Briti1107
Okay but who's playing my hubby here. I have to chat a bit to form a bond so that it will be easier for us to connect.
Seriously I am the only one left out
Except me I guess everyone already bonded over
But now all I can say all the best guys
Let's rock it...... 👍🏼
Seriously I am the only one left out
Except me I guess everyone already bonded over
But now all I can say all the best guys
Let's rock it...... 👍🏼
Sharmila Di!
Where were you?
Missed you!!!
Storm over thunderstruck drama - Iska MATLAB kya hai, Saheen?
What will happen under this point?
Nithya will knew it...Originally posted by: 4PRKK3HTV4MRBWYT
Storm over thunderstruck drama - Iska MATLAB kya hai, Saheen?
What will happen under this point?
Vasundhara will create tantrums..
Sharmila🤗Seriously I am the only one left out
Except me I guess everyone already bonded over
But now all I can say all the best guys
Let's rock it...... 👍🏼
Missed you here... Let's have fun together now.
Thanks for clarification 🤗