Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kriya_12

Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki🀒

Not anymore I am going to update now πŸ˜³

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 43

"Wait I didn't do it intentionally"!..."at least listen to me"!..

(A Boy was running after a girl who was just, ignoring his words walking away in fast pace. There was mud stained on the girl cloths, however she didn't gave him silent treatment and furiously spoke in warning tone to stop him).

"I won't listen to you"! " Cause I very well know you broke my pots to avenge me for throwing color on you"!...

"No that's not true"!.. i didn't knew it's ma"!...

(The boy trailed off on his words and the girl footsteps halted on her way, upon sighting another boy sitting under Banayan tree, with hands busy rotating a wheel, mud stained on face. Trying best to shape the mud into pot, but his efforts turn futile as he doesn't know how to balence the mud over moving wheel. "Here goes my try to pacify her"! Thought the boy with curled up fist, cursing the boy who was busy making pots. His attention went on the girl who start making her way to the other boy he followed her as she halted and spoke pointing towards other).

"Why you cannot be like him"?... he's so polite and generous"! But you full of arrogance"!...

"Same here"!.

(Sneering at him, scoffing at his words she turned her attention over the other boy, clearing her throat she try to get his attention. But the Boy was so focused on his task to pay heed to her not seeing other option she went more closer and called out his name speaking in advising tone).

"Shah!.. "To Provide a shape to mud you need to focus with care"!.. 

(There was unique charm, a tenderness which no one could miss, The boy name Abul wasn't expectation either, his head immidately rise to look up at her and ask back in confusion).

"With care"?... "I don't understand"!..

"Let me help me you"!.. 

(Saying this the girl settled on ground besides him and taking Mud in hand Throwing it firmly from hand to hand, smacking it into a ball shape, then Throw down the mud ball close to the center of the wheel with focus , then pressing it down into a conical shape. Then she calmly moved the wheel, then wetting her haand a bit started shaping the mud Slowly with care and focus. As if she's tending to injury instead of mud).

"A warrior like you focus way to much to pay heed to importance of Tenderness"!.. 

(Shah nodded then started to use his own hands to make a pot, their hands touched and both halted for while. Embarassed they again focus on the pot, Shah move his hand to wiped the sweat beads trickling down on his cheek, but his mud stained hands, left slight stained of mud on his cheek, the girl saw it and try to signal him, but not understanding the sign he end up staining his face more. This time nose to the sight of mud stained face made her broke into fit of laughter , the innocent carefree giggling sound echos in the place. As both of them stared at her way hoping against hope to see her face. they to smiled and Shah again focus on the Pot msking. But other one standing and watching them was sulking, tapping his feet on ground he curled his hand into fist then spoke).

"Won't forgive me for unintended mistake"! "But you will waste time on making these"?...

(The sudden voice of him startled both and Shah hands got on moving wheel making it bruise with low Yelp he immidately backed-up. The girl grabbed his hand in her's then pour water over it, tried to clean it down. And snapped angrily at the boy).

"Why you have to be noisy Abul"!..

"Oh stop it"! Cause of you my brother got hurt"!...

"No it's cause of you"! You startled both of us"!...

"Yeah every wrong happen cause of me and you're always innocent huh"!..

"Glad you finally accepted"!..

(Both of them started arguing while looking over the injury, when Shah spoke upon feeling better for his hand, staring at her way undoubtedly both boys can't see her face, but they aware of her attention focused on them).

"You're blessed with skilled hands of healer"! Never let them get dirty by committing Sin"!

(The girl didn't said anything but retreated her hand back, rising from Ground, lean back on Banayan tree, Abul and Shah saw the sudden change in her they shared a glance, looking back at her. Abul try to change the topic).

"If I make a pot for you"! Will you forgive me"?...

"Try making one"!.. cause I know you don't know anything either than fighting"!..

"You're challenging me"!.. 

"Then prove me wrong"!...

(Huffing in annoyance, Abul immidately settled on ground wet his hand smack the Mud ball back on moving wheel at center then glaring at her way once start shaping the mud to make pot. But he forgets her advise to Shah, which made him rushd with his hands, even being focused on mud, he end up pouring his annoyance and the pot grew bigger and bigger losing it's usual shape. And at end broke from wheel, the result made her laugh out loud snapping Abul attention back on herself).

"Leave it"! You can't make it"!

"You helped him"!.. why not me"?..

"You have strange way when it's comes to seek help"!..

"You're no less"!...

(Ignoring his words, the girl took her position back on her place, wetting her hands in water she mashed the damage pot then threw it back on moving wheel, without word held his hands a sudden spark rush thrw them making them look at each other but they immidately comes to present, and she started make him do the re-shaping of mud into beautiful pot. While Shah just watched them in silence with smile on face they spend hours there making new pots with the mud. But their time together comes to end when Amir comes there).

"We have to go"!.

(Noding at him in Understanding, both got up fein their place, washing their hands in Lake water they look back at her then without words walked away from there with Amir).

"What happen Queen Jodha"? Why you get quiet"? 

(Ask Jalal after seeing her quiet, longer than usual time, watching her looking up at sky with smile, for second he thought she's lost in past. However impaitent he end up asking in curiousity. Earning her attention, tilting her head at his side, she look up at his way then spoke with shrugged shoulder. Coming out from her past memories).

"Leave it your Majesty"! past doesn't held importance in present"! 

"How can you say this"? I mean you just can't leave the conversation in mid"! 

"I begin, so I can end to"!.. "just like you can hide things from me even though you claim to love me"!.. 

(Jalal looked at her, then released a sigh, Why She's so unpredictable"?. Sometime it's look I know her like no other, but sometime it's feel I don't know her at all. Why she's so mysterious"? Says who"? Mocked his heart, pointing finger at him. At least she's courageous enough to call out your, double standard ways, unlike you, who expect her to open up to you without expecting from you to open up to her. He didn't gets to express his agreement and disagreement, when a firm hold on his hand brought him out of his thought process. Looking down he saw Her staring at him, what if she know our identity"? What if she had feelings for his brother only and knowing he's is no more she think it won't make Difference"? These assumptions stung in his heart deeply however she read his eyes and shaking her head in Disbelief spoke).

"You should ask me"! Before coming on conclusion"!.

"What"?.. 

"You think only you can play"? Do you Know how many sleepless night I had cause of guilt"? 

(Confused curious unable to understand, what she's saying. Made him looked at her with confusion, watching his expression Jodha almost going to broke into fit of laughter but she controlled and stared at him with furious gaze).

"Having fun at my Expense been your favourite pass time"!.. "that's why I hate to love you"!.. 

(Listening this Jalal stared at her for while, Than started laughing out loudly. There's nothing to hide from her"! "She Knows everything when it's comes to us"! And i"? I need confirmation Hatt's off to our love"!. However same thoughts crossed in Jodha mind as well. How"? How she could be so open in past with stranger, by staying least bother about norm & restrictions set by others. But so cautious with her husband her love"? What a unique love we have"! They both were lost in own thoughts, Bewildered by the irony of their fate & love. Which Jodha express straight way out loud verbally).

"Your majesty"! Without knowing each other we happen cross the boundary of courtesy"!..over come the formalities a stranger have"!.. but now"!..

"What we can do to change that"? Like you said past doesn't hold importance in present"!. "Even though our past present and future is bound together"!. 

"Hm in very Complex way"!.. "It was you"! It's always been you"! Wether back in childhood or out months back"!.. 

(He got overhelmed upon realizing it was he whom she had certain fondness in heart. Her guilt free lines upon mentioning of month didn't get unnoticed by him either.  So she know in disguise of guard it was me"? She know it was me and my brother. But how and when she comes to know about it"? Why she never clear it to me"? Why she hated me when she had fondness for me in past"? Why what stopped her"? So many question started rising in his heart and mind. Looking back at her he Gets to ask only one).

"When and how You comes to know"?...

"Like everytime"! After you left"!.. "Strange fear grip my heart"! As if I won't meet you both ever"!.. Thus I followed you"!

(Saying this Jodha look up at him, then continue telling him about past when she comes to know about him and his brothers true identity. They mounted on horse and away from there, With her veil on pulling her skirt up she followed them soundlessly. Upon spotting them moving towards a temporarily build tent, with soldiers in black color uniform guarding it. She halted on her steps she hide behind a tree and watched the happening in silence. A Men on his late thirty, step out of tent glance at both, the cloths the color and way to talk was making the truth oblivious to her which she wanted to denied. The men raise his hand upward then greeted both of them."As-Salam-u-Alaikum" Prince Abul Shah Nasir Ud-din Mohammad As-Salam-u-Alaikum" Prince Abul Fath Jalal Ud-din Mohammad finally you both arrive"!.. The words snatch the ground beneath her, she immidately backed off from the tree. Her breath choked with over cries. As she walked back and started running from there but on her way only she met het own soldier and Brother who comes there to search for her).  

"I won't lie but I was enraged upon knowing your true identity"!..

(Listening her words he didn't said anything just nodded. Finally realizing after knowing his identity she couldn't let the fondness for him rise more in heart. And he didn't express but it felt bad, realizing when he was thinking about her every day. Trying to see her in others. She was regretting to know them or feel anything for them. When he was cherishing his memories with her. she was trying to get rid of his thoughts. But he didn't felt angry just bad about their circumstances, how the difference between them always play important role to keep them part).

"Besides people tend to change and you changes lot"!.. "That's why I didn't give in forsake of our past equation"!...

"I am scared"!...

(Confessed Jalal finally, she didn't kept his past image his equation with her in mind while marrying him. She didn't give into her love for him cause of his past equation with her. Similarly she won't give in to his love keeping his present equation with her in mind if he conspire against her motherland. Her love for her motherland her legacy her upbringing is way to strong to choose their own love above that. And Jalal was scared of this very reason. Where's his words earned him a sharp attention of Jodha she look back at him with unreadable expression. Where's he refused to look at her this time, "Scared"? But why"? What could scare him"? Thought she inwardly, but to encourage to speak more she held on his trembling hands. Inhaling sharp intake of breath Jalal spoke with closed eyes honestly).

"Your strong faith towards your roots, your upbringing can evoke feelings of hatred in heart of you against me"! Upon knowing my plans I am scared Jodha"!..  I don't want to lose you"!..

(Oh God why"? why I told him about this"? No I didn't wanted to make him misunderstand me"! But he did didn't he"? It's come all wrong he took it wrong way. What do I do now"? The Sudden realization makes her retreat one step back from him. Her hold on his hands got loosened. But he promised to trust me then only I confess"! Spoke her heart trying to make her feel less bad about confessing truth. "He do trust you even now, he trust your love for your legacy upbringing and belief. How strong it is that you can kill your own fondness of hearts for him. The very trust now make him doubt about unknown fate "What if you do again"? It's test of your love, just like he cannot choose between you and his ambition. You cannot choose between him and your Motherland Jodha"! In past you choose your motherland above your heart, in future to you will do same. And he can't bear it again, But I ain't wrong to do that"! oh Lord why I have to choose between him and"...tears welled up in her eyes vulnerable she realised she cannot comfort him when she herself cannot make a peace with this thought. She retreated one step and about to walk away, But Jalal held her hand and pull her to himself at the very moment a arrow fly passed her face. Pierce directly on his left shoulder, Making him Yelp in pain Jodha eyes widened up in sheer panic and hurt as she glance at his way call out for Guards).

"Guard's Guards "Don't let him escape"!.."caught him"! 

(She Drew the arrow out. Ordering the soldiers with the help of servants she Made Jalal walk towards her chamber. Making him laid on bed, she immidately casted a good glance at his wound she had her hand there to stop the bleeding . While later The Royal doctor who were summoned on their way to chamber. arrive there and they immidately started working over his wound where's Jalal was clutching her hand staring at her way the shock of sudden attack silenced Jalal for while but his mind was racing with various thoughts in every direction. Fortunately for them the arrow wasn't poisoned. Which was strange to both cause if the Assassin approach to kill Jalal poision was necessary. But then it's alarmed Jalal that arrow was targeting towards Jodha not him, they were turned left when she moved to walk away and he pull her by right. "What's theirs plan"? Thought he as he stared at Jodha watching her lost he tighten his grip on her hand . While's Jodha was thinking same if he was there to kill why no posion"?. What was their plan"?.. was it warning for big"? her thoughts comes to end by Jalal words).

"I am fine Queen Jodha"!.. you're worrying for nothing"!.

"You just keep quiet"!..let Raj Vaidhya ji speak of your condition"!..

"It's my arm I know better about it's condition"!.. it's not even paining"!...

"Did I permit you to speak"?. "Keep quiet"!.. 

"I am emperor you can't just shut me up"!..

"I can do lot more than shutting you up cause I am Empress"! wants to try"?.

"No not in the presence of Hakim let them leave first then I will like to see demo"!...

(Spoke Jalal in Naughty glint in eye, making Jodha rolled her eyes, however as soon her brain comprehend the double meaning words she glared at his way but fail to keep her blush at bay which appear on her face spotting the glance of maids and hakim. Soon enough Maan Singh Avantika and Mainvati arrive there upon hearing about the attack  before they could speak or ask anything Jodha ask them).

"Did the attacker get caught"? 

"I just received information"! "The attacker committed suicide"!..before our soldier caught him he eats the poison"!..

"We will further investigate in this matter"!.. the culprits won't Gets to escape this time"! 

"Raj Vaidhya ji"! "What's your report over his majesty's condition"?

(Spoke Avantika assuring Jodha who was little shaken by attack yet pretending to be least bother about the situation. She kept her hand on Jodha's shoulder to provide comfort. Where's Mainvati ask about Jalal from Hakim who just get done bandaging Jalal shoulder. Jalal who was now push to deep slumber cause of medicine effect still had firm grip on Jodha's hand. The Royal doctor answer in firm tone assuring all of them).

"Your Grace the arrow wasn't poisioned"!. His majesty just need rest"!.. The wound isn't too deep either"!. He will be fine within two and half day"!..

(Listening this all of them nodded in agreement, spotting Jalal sleeping they all made their way out of room expect Avantika.  All of it happen in so much hurry, that they all moved rashly in hurry. They all were concern how can anyone think about attacking in such a tight security. Who it could be one among Rajputs or From Jalal side only).

"Don't worry Jodha"!.. 

"If one has to choose between motherland and love, then who should choose"?

(Taken aback by Jodha's query, Avantika stare at Jodha who was looking at her helplessly with so much curiousity and confusion. Not getting answer from her Jodha look back at sleeping posture of Jalal there was Exhaustion and pain visible on his face as he had his eyes closed. Minute later Avantika realize it had something to do with Jalal and them she spoke calmly in firm tone)

"Jodha you had choose your motherland before"!.. it's time you stand by your love"!.. cause now you have no choice Jodha you're an empress"!.. 

(Jodha glance back at Avantika then nodded calmly, she knew what her sister said is right. But what to do with heart which beats for Jalal and her motherland equally"?.  She can die for both then how she could commit crime to choose one among them"?.. She stare at Jalal and understanding they needs time alone. Avantika walked out of there without word. After her going Out. Jodha lean down towards Jalal caressing his head she thought. "I am tired"! Of being put in situation where I have to prove my loyalty and Love"! Years back I had to choose between my Brother and my motherland"! Now I have to choose between you and my motherland"! Tears welled up in her eyes and made their way out as she thought for long about her situation. What I can do"? If I choose my motherland it won't make Difference where I will go"? With hate in heart against you I have nowhere to go"!.. but if I choose you I will forever live in guilt. Expect this nothing no matter what I choose I will be hurt at end. Her elder sister words re-rang in her mind when she caught her last word I don't have choice. Yes I am empress now My loyalty lies with him his empire. I can't choose other above him and my position. Not even my heart which beats tremendously for my motherland my upbringing my roots. Realization dawned upon her first time that before to she choose her position her motherland above her heart and now to she will have to side with her position just a change of circumstances and place didn't change her choice position. Opening her eyes she leaned down and kissed on his forehead. Then Pulling the blanket over him she securely pull the curtain down and walked out of there to make necessary arrangements for his meal. When she made her way it was more than hour. As soon she started walking out Jalal open his eyes then spoke calmly).

"What's the news Amir"?..

(Amir who had arrived there and spotted Jodha going stopped before approaching him. Assuming the mood of Jalal not fine he decided to leave Without talk. But Jalal sense his presence and having no choice he stepped out from the back of pillar and approach him soundlessly. Bow his head greet him, then spoke calmly with his eyes cautiously glancing around in the room he cannot take risk of anyone hearing their conversation).

"Your suspicion was right"! 

(Jalal glance back at Amir, then nodded curtly he knew the game of fire he's playing have huge risk one mistake' and everything can turn to ashe. But he wasn't ready to back he didn't said anything back to Amir. But Amir having doubt decided to get it clear he ask).

"Pardon me your Majesty"! but why"? 

"To fulfill my ambition"! To break the spine of Traitors"!..Teach lesson to my enemies"!.. 

"It can hurt her highness to"!...if things went"!...

"Nothing new Amir"! besides that's invitible if things went wrong"!. 

(Amir nodded feeling his own heart weeping for Jalal. He's risking everything once more he know, one mistake can cost the everything however he's ready to face. He don't know feel proud of his Boldness or pity over his fate. Just like Jalal didn't knew he should go and Comfort Jodha or stick to his plan. He knew today he kill the chance for both to open up he knew from today onwards they're back to square one. They Cannot be open and clear to each other anymore).

"Deccan" 

"Hm mean he Gets saved"!..

(Stated A men in disbelief with frown, but before the men standing before him bow head answer ,he started laughing out loud. Surprising the men standing before him more and more. Rising from couch he stared at the pattern of carpet on ground. Not able to comprehend what his master is thinking).

"My lord pardon me for my audacity"!.."but why"!.

"I know him"!.. Farooq"! he doesn't do anything without reason"!.. "He's out in Amer, among royals of Rajputana"!.. and Adham"! He plan to surrender"!.. "but he didn't surrender yet"!.. Can't you understand who could be behind the attack"?.

"But how it's"!..We all fail to kill and attack him even being present with him"!.. then a plan of assassination attempt on him from outside"!

"That's where we needs to know"!.. "Who is helping him from inside"!.. who could shake hand with men like Adham khan and dare to conspire against Jalal"!..

(Spoke Sharif Ud-din, with little thoughtfulness and restlessness, over the time he assumed his end his near. But now he could see a ray of hope to get his father free, regain his lost position and power. Perhaps he could get a way back to his life all he needs to do is know truth. For while he paced here and there calculated his own strength, about number of his men, his weapon then asked in low but Audible enough to heard by his men).

"Who is in charge of Agra"?..

"The Prime minister "Khan-e-Kalan Shamsu'd-Din Muhammad Atgah Khan"! 

(Hm impressive, the burden of handling the fort and treasure alone would be to much for him. If I know Adham Khan any better he will surely try play big time before giving up. If my assumption is right and Adham khan is behind The attack , then his intention is to stop Jalal from coming to Agra. Smirking inwardly he look back and turning towards his men. He ordered with crook smile playing on his face).

"Farooq ask our men to get ready we will leave for Gwalior"!...

"The imperial army is behind us"! We can't risk ourselves to get involved in any of Conspiracy again"!..and how can we forget Khawaja Moin is detained in Agra"!..

"That's risky but we have to it's High time I make a way out of the troublesome situation we are in"!.."Beside everyone is monster in someone else's story"!...

(Farooq gave a nod in understanding, however he wasn't ready to agree with the sucidial plan. But he knew he have no choice either this nodding at Sharif he walked out of their to take a charge of their men. To get them ready for war. He was sure one mistake can cost them everything but if things went well there are chances they can get everything which they lost).

(The Person who is known to get brace by numerous types of delicious meal. Was ought to sneer at the sight of white pulp of boiled rice with a combination of completely boiled spice-less vegetables. Jalal wasn't expectation either as soon Jodha stepped back in room with group of maids behind carrying his meal. His stomach made a growling sound yelling to get fed. Embarassed yet least bother he stared at Jodha who just chuckled at his situation. Then sitting besides him on bed gesture the maids to bring the meal on they immidately placed it upon bed stool. Then walked out of there, however Jalal hunger died as soon hia gaze fall on the tasteless boiled meal. 

"What's this"?.  "Where's is my meal"?..

"This call Khichdi you will have to eat it all"!.. 

"What"?.  Queen Jodha you're forgetting I am"!..

"Emperor Mughal empire"!.. but can't eat little amount of meal eaten by common folk"!..

(His words died down as Jodha made morsel and pooped it in his mouth by spoon. And spoke in sarasacm. Making him glared at her in annoyance as he made a Puking gesture. He try to protest cause the so called tasteless Khichdi and soup was the most Hateful thing for him. shrinking his nose, but in the case of health the husbands have a little to say against the wish of their wives, the Emperor, being defeated in front of the angry eyes of his beloved empress, has started eating with lots of  struggle consumed half of the bowl suppressing the puking feelings inside with long trial).

"Enough not anymore"!.. take it out my eye sight now"!..

"No you have to finish it"!.. there's still half more to go"!.. 

"Half more"? But my tummy is full can't take even one more bite"!..

"Only with ten bite"?... There's ten more to go"!.  Come on don't be child open your mouth"!..

"NO..I won't eat it"! I won't no mean no"!.. 

(Yuck yuck making snoarty sound he closed his mouth shut, his expression made her almost broke into fit of laughter but She controlled with faked glare. And spoke sternly in ordering tone).

"Stop your drama"!.. "And eat your food now"!..

"Food"? You call this thing food"?.. you eat it and let me see you can eat all of it"!..

"You're the one injured not me"!.. you ned to eat healthy to get well!..

"But eating this I will get more sick"!.. 

"Your Majesty"!.. "what I should do to make you eat it"!..

"Nothing just get this out of my sight"!.. or yes I can have it if I get something in return of every bite"!.. 

(Finished Jalal cockily staring at her, and Jodha who was ready to speak against got quiet as soon she heard his words at last. Unknowingly both of their gaze fall on each other's lips. Her grip on spoon got loosened and it fall back on plate bringing her out of her thoughts. She immidately rise from bed took medicine bowl and forward it to him).

"No"!.. "you don't want to eat fine then here have your medicine"!..

(Jalal who was little disappointed, just nodded and mournfully gulp down the medicine making yuck face in last. Jodha chuckled at his expression. "Such a child he's thinking inwardly she put the bowl on tray then Clap twice the maids stepped in and toon the plates away clearing the bed for him. Jodha pull the blanket and spoke calmly).

"Now lay down and sleep"!..

"Again Sleep"?."I am on bed since noon"!.. I can't sleep anymore"!.. 

"You won't eat you won't sleep then how on the hell on earth you will get well"?.. 

"Abul Fath Jalal Ud-din Mohammad Akbar doesn't need to rest or eat that disgusting khichdi to get fit"!..

(Jodha glared at him then made a curious expression. She was truly getting fed up with his childlike tantrums but had to bear cause he's Injured. She ask back calmly, she hadn't been the one to take all this tantrum with silence either. Watching him determine to gave her hard time she immidately spoke in warning tone).

"Don't trouble me anymore lay down and sleep calmly or else"!..

"Fine don't scare me by your eyes"!.. I am sleeping"!..

(Saying this he immidately pull the blanket up and lay down, smiling at his action Jodha check the bandage. Then glancing around pull the curtain and started walking towards Dressing table to get rid of her Jewelleries and change into comfortable dress to retire for night).

"Let me go I know nothing"!..

(The cries of pain echo's in the dark room, as a men shackled with chain whimpered uncontrollably in pain and fear. But Men before him had no sense of consideration towards his pain few more whip on his back he ask harshly in rage).

"You know nothing"! Then on whose word & whom you were sending message through Pigeon"?.

"It was men but I swear I don't know him"!.. "I work for wealth"!.. what was there in message whom it was supposed to be delivered I know nothing"!.. please mercy I beg you"!..

"Where it was supposed to be delivered"? Where you met the men"?.. 

"I got task to deliver the message to Gwalior"!.. "I met that men at Royal horse stable"!..

(Throwing the whip away, The men look back walking towards, water pot he pick up the glass, pouring water in it he walk back to them men shackled in chain. Then bringing it near his mouth he made the men drink water a little bit. Being Injured thirsty and hungry from long time the men hurriedly started drinking without protest. Making him drink minute later then men bent down and pick up the whip).

"Tell  us about the men or the message"!.. if you wants to get free"!..

"I illiterate men My lord"!.. i can't understand language  of letter and riddle it was dark I don't remember about him either "!...

"Perhaps few more whip on back make you recollect memory of your meeting with the men"!.. 

"No no please mercy I really don't know anything"!.. 

"That's enough for Day Madho Singh"!.."let him be"!..

(Bewildered by the form regal voice carrying aura of authority, Madho singh look back and saw Maan Singh stepping in the jail. He's going to get married instead of enjoying the time he's here"? Fail to keep his curiousity and surprise at bay madho singh expressed his feeling Straightily).

"Elder Brother you here"!.. 

"Yes"!.. "I comes to take you back"!.. He's not going to be any help of us"!.

"Once I whip him more he will help more than we think"!..

"No Madho Singh"!. Let him be now"!.. we can find other way to get knowledge about entire conspiracy"!..

(Spoke Maan Singh in firm voice, staring at the injured men, then started walking of the Dark cell. Madho singh threw the whip away, then followed his brother outside. Reaching near a closed secret chamber they found Brijesh Singh there. Going through some records).

"If he's of no use"! Then how we will know about conspirators their conspiracy and foil it"?..

"The distance between Gwalior and Agra isn't far"! If we consider the Assassination attempt"! Then there's huge possibility"! It was a message sent to convey the failure of assassination attempt"! 

(Listening this Madho Singh's eyed widened in surprise upon realizing what His elder brothers words mean and imply at. But he immidately shook his head and spoke back confusingly. Hoping against hope the assumption of his brother prove wrong).

"But Gwalior is under Mughal territory"!.. 

"That's the issue"!.. "It's under Mughal territory then who could be there"! To conspire this"?...

"Elder Brother the conspirator could be living in Amer to"! Perhaps this spy thing is just to mislead us"!.. we can't ignore the information of spy"! where he stated the men met him at royal horse stable"! 

"Possibilities are endless"! Questions are unanswered"!.. "but one thing is clear war awaits us"!..Brijesh Singh"!. 

(Replied Maan Singh in firm tone rolling the ring on finger staring at the patten of iron bars. Where's Madho Singh Brijesh Singh shared a glance upon Understanding the complicated conspiracy. They knew Mughal emperor is himself involved in it. But they don't know why he will risk his own life His Throne his state like this"? What he will gain what he wants to prove"? They know it's time they seek answer from him directly but they were hesitating. And then there was another question who is in Amer helping enemies).

"Next Morning"

(The fort of Amer was glowing like a gold crown on the head of the dark Desert. The natural flow of happiness warm through each and every corner of the fort, The auditorium hall of the palace was glowing like the royal court of paradise. a grand celebration is taking place there. The room of Princess Jodha wasn't expectation either. It was decorated the vast royal chandelier over the head was fountaining light, the hanging lanterns radiating warmth, and the floating lamps on the vast container of perfumed water, the aromatic joss-sticks change of curtain carpets sheets, had converted the room into fairyland, the lost paradise of love. Jalal was sitting half lied on the bed and burning few small piece of papers on lighted lamp near the bed. The beautiful fragrance of jasmine had overpowered his heart with a sweet content feeling, a tender touch of warmth had filled up his inner soul. But his mind was racing with various thoughts, however soon His gaze fall on Jodha who stepped in the room soundlessly, she approached the dressing table and sat on it. with an idle eye he keenly gazed at the beautiful woman dressing up there. Jodha had worn a gorgeous red lahenga, the orange veil with golden embroidery was lolling on the ground from her shoulder. The exquisite ornaments have become more priceless as she had adorned all of them. she was looking as resplendent as a flame of blazing fire. Her long thick hair flowing over the waist was too disobedient to be tamed down, and she was in a trial from a long time to fix them. Jalal let his all senses to lose, at the reflection of the most ravishing and elegant woman of the world. He was feeling acute anxiousness in heart upon spotting how she's intentionally avoiding to gaze at his way. And he realised the attack kill their conversation in mid, and the conversation they had later. "Did I pushed her far from me"? She was going to speak about our past about me"! And I "? I push her far by confessing about my fear"?. But he didn't Gets to think much as Jodha got up frustratingly from dressing table and started calling out for her attenders. Understanding her annoyance Jalal spoke).

"Let it be"!.. "I like them open on you"!.. 

"What"?..."Let them free"? I had to attend the celebration"!..

"Don't go then"!. "Stay here let me see you like there's nothing left"!.. 

(Jodha looked at him taken aback by his words, Jodha walked towards him, spotting the burn ashe, his hand which got black a bit by the ashe color. Jodha sigh inwardly the talk they had was was still afresh in her mind. Try to get herself involve in Other task, with place of wedding venue it's not difficult either. You can always find or other task in hand to do. Then finally composing herself she ask straightly without beating around the bush it's high time they open up to each other).

"What you're having in mind Your Majesty"? 

"I can't tell you yet"! but Have faith on me"! 

(Jodha nodded in understanding surely a emperor in him keeping somthing secret for reason. But why she's kept in dark"? She's his Empress she have right to know everything. Is that related to his confession"? Does he think she can spoil his plan"? If she will comes to know"? getting on bed she went closer to him. Few piece of paper were lying beside him. Wrapping her hands around him she laid her head on his chest and tried to peek a glance at the papers. But Jalal put his one hand over it securing the paper from her. But decided to reveal a bit to her).

"Upcoming day's aren't good for us"!...I need your faith and support"!...

"Does it involves our relation or position"?...

(Jalal stared down at her but finding her looking up at him he gave a nod without saying anything. His helpless gaze with hestitation visible on face was enough to convey the answer. She try to find her own answer but only to get more questions in heart. But averting his gaze Jalal try to change the topic and spoke).

"You didn't told me how you comes to know"! It was me with you in disguise of guard"! 

(Clearing her throat Jodha immidately lower her gaze, then with little bit hestitation and blush spoke calmly intentionally avoiding to meet gaze with him, she started playing with the pearl of his neckless).

"You went for campaign"! I was missing you"!.. so I went to your room"!.. "upon watching around I spotted secret chamber"!..

"I leave then you yearn for me"! But when I am with you"! You ignore me"!..

(Jalal held her hand down, staring at her with intensity he spoke huskily in low voice cuddling voice ,He leaned his face and placed a kiss on her hair, took long breath, started rubbing his chin slowly with her cheeks. The time was slipping, but both were least bother about it , He carefully sided the loose ringlet of hairs twigging in front of her eyes, touched her soft cheeks gently. His mesmerized gaze changed its place from her eyes to her lips. she has got a perfect curved of lotus-petal, soft like a rose-bud lips. The countless moments that he had spent just by mingling his lips with her, quenching the thirst of nectar by drinking the alcohol of passion from her lips, Jalal breathed hard as he was lost in the curl of her upper lip again, like always, and the sight of his eyes gradually changed from affection to wild passion. He tilted his face a bit, moved his lips closer, touched her nose with his nose she did not protest, just placed her hands on his cheek to draw his face more closer. her eyes which were drowned in love and tenderness suddenly sparked. sparked in the passion of a wild desire. The time stopped for them, their breathing grew rapidly high. As both drown themselves in the ocean of passion, Jalal sneaked his one hand around her waist and pulled her closer, Jodha hands wounded around his neck going up-word to his hairs pulling him more, where's slyly his hands moved to unti her Choli).

"Oh God I didn't saw anything I swear"! 

(The sudden gasp filled voice lashed with embarssement immidately backed them from each other, getting cautious over their surroundings Jodha face was red with embarssement upon watching Her own mother there. Where's Jalal didn't knew what to say or do in such a circumstances. If someone else would've been on Queen Mainavati place then surely he would have brace the person with his wrath for spoiling his moment with Jodha. But it was queen Mainavati and he was to Embarassed to even look at her way).

"Mother you here"!.. "did you had some work"?...

"Yeah no yeah yes"! I actually I comes to see why you're not coming"!..i would have sent maid to look for you but I was going to my chamber to so thought to check on you myself"!..But"!

"Oh Fine mother I should leave elder sister must be concerned"!..

(Mainvati who now turn to look at them, saw the look of Jalal which was edge of protesting, he had his head snapped towards Jodha way where's her daughter was playing ignorant. She decided to take matter in her hands ofcourse to get rid of her guilt for spoiling their moment).

"No you're not even ready"!.. "Beside you're needed here more then on celebration"!..

(Saying this she immidately hurried out of Jodha's room, warning the maids on her way to not let anyone in. Jodha who fail to comprehend the meaning of her mother's word for minute. Upon Understanding was going to followed her, but Jalal held her wrist and pulled her back to himself, she fall over him with jerk. Her heart beat raced up).

"Her grace herself values my emotions"!.. why don't you obey her"!... 

"Your majesty it's not right time"!.. 

"You wants me as much I wants you"!.. then why playing innocent"?.. 

"But"!..

(Before she could protest further against his wish. he slid his hand behind her head and started placing a softer, short sweet kisses on her face, from forehead to closed eyes to nose and finally sealing her parted lips with his. Using his other hand he pull the curtain down and let his hands freely roam over her , as she responded to him with equal fire of Passion. The days of ignorance and yearning for each other made them more Passionate and uncontrollable with urge of hearts).

"Two Days later"

"Uff Elder Brother have some paitence"!.. it's matter of few hours"! After that no one can save you from the imprisonment of lifetime"!. 

(Spoke Madho singh in cheerful tone, sitting beside his brother, glancing around the hall full of people, from morning they had end up eating so many sweet. Numerous types of ritual performed by Priest and His in law's. But Maan Singh who was very eager was getting impaitent with each passing minute. What he can say"? The priest was reciting various phrase in Sanskrit, the father of the bride the king was following the priest with cautious and extreme dedication. what is the need of all these? Why cannot they just call the bride and end the marriage? Not only He but his brothers to has been tasted same sweets for more than 10 times in the name of ritual, one after another strange customs are coming up. Who knew that getting married is such a hard work? In his life he has seen lots of marriages, but never had guessed that the groom has to bear so much! Now when the actual occasion will start and she will come in front of him? When he will gets to finally see her"? His brothers are teasing him but can they understand his plight"? No he's prince cum crown prince cum to be king of Amer. He's commander of Mughal army. The wedding isn't the only thing he had in mind there's that contant restlessness regarding the Spy his men caught and the message which was sent here. But undoubtedly the the wonder of wedding was overpowering his sense to think about other issue. Where's rest of people present there was enjoying the ceremony as well. Whereas Jalal who had got the most special seat in the auspicious wedding hall besides the Groom , was observing everyone, but he ws more amused by the restlessness of Maan singh. Was he so much eager and restless on his own day of wedding with Jodha"? Yes no"? He cannot be sure even now. Cause the feeing he was going through was different in many way Cannot be categorised or define in words. He was having that victory smirk on face, but inwardly he was overhelmed by his own Emotion. By the thought of wedding his eyes started searching for Jodha, not far behind the curtain she was sitting beside her Elder sister. Watching the proceedings of Marriage, but by her look he understood she's lost in thoughts who knows she might be recalling her own day like me"? As if sensing his gaze on her Jodha to look at his way both stared at each other. Then she averted her gaze Jalal released a sigh, Jalal was sure he's lucky to have her, he knew there's no women like her, he had never seen, and he bet he won't see anyone like her ever in future, she's unmatchable she got exactly the proper proportion of self-respect, self-confidence, dignity, compassion, patience and obedience in her graceful personality. She is valiant, brave and strong, at the same time she is full of humanity, her kindness is her greatest quality, truly Empress of numerous talents  whatever she do she do with full passion. she has a great intelligence in politics, power in management. And when she comes with her sword, in the costume of warrior uff he can never miss the fire then. After all she make him burn in the very fire , by her fearless unbeatable skill as warrior. Such a woman has devoted all her entity in the heart of Jalal who else of this world can be as lucky as him? But is he worth it"?. Perhaps not perhaps yes but no way in hell he will lose her. Few soft chuckled made him come out of his thoughts and He saw the Bride had arrived with her sisters. Maan Singh fail to keep his curiousity at bay and end up looking at her way instead of focusing on what Priest said earning laugh from everyone. Embarassed he look down, Jalal himself fail to prevent himself from smiling. His Nephew cum Commander of Army had a very impressive personality in matter of relation to. However he noticed the bride was curious to but out of shyness trying to keep her gaze down instead of looking up at Maan. "They will make a great couple"! Thought Jalal and then look back at Jodha who was just talking with her elder sister. The eagerness of Maan singh shyness of His to bride was becoming very oblivious. They were failing to keep their emotion in Check, he noticed how Maan Singh is trying to take a look of her through his uncut big ruby ring. A wide smile appear on Jalal. Face when the priest ask the couple to forward their hands. He never confess but that day unlike her he was the one to shudder first with the very thought of holding her hands. Yes he was the one to forward it first confidently but inside he was overhelmed. When their hands made contact not only she but he felt the sudden spark as well. But when she pulled it back all his emotion mellow down.  "How intriguing the day of their marriage was "! his heart had skip the beat that day when she delayed to answer the Scholar at muslim nikaah ceremony"! The sudden yell of people, snapped Jalal and everyone attention towards the open entrance of courtyard. Sujamal, Jalal, Surya Vadan and Prince Ranvijay rise from their place, assuring the rest to stay calm and carry on with ceremony. They made their way out, however Jodha wasn't one to abide by their words when she could sense the danger. She followed after them but knowing her Jalal, motions the People to not let her out for them. Thus she only get's to stand near the Open corridor. Meanwhile Out in open courtyard, Jalal's favourite Elephant Hawaii was approaching the rest, at first he was just pushing people away, Jodha who spotted him from upstairs, realised people are getting scared for no reason the Elphant ear are relaxed he just making a mock charge, to test others approaching danger for him or not. He just need attention but at same time he mean no harm.  However not understanding his plight action taken in jiffy by others, made him end up harming many men on his way. Where's The men out there who rushed downstairs stood at entrance, Jalal who saw the scene stood with rage building in his heart, like Jodha even he realised something is up with his favourite pet. However the continuous tries of men to stop his pet going further. Was making it hard for Hawaii to keep himself in control and with each passing minute he was getting Enraged for real, his ears got pinned back as he started to approach hurriedly towards the entrance where Surya Ranvijay, Sujamal and Jalal was Standing Jalal glanced at position of men. They were ready to kill Hawaii with the way they were clutching on their pommel of sword Ranvijay already picked up a Spear, but he stop them, by Hand and pushing them behind made his way to approach Hawaii. The risk was high, however Jalal cannot let fear of life overpower his wisdom and strength to face the obstacles. Jodha's heart missed the beat as she spotted, Jalal who stepped out of entrance, ran towards Hawaii in Zig Zag motion to not let Hawaii prepare for his position, moving down wind to not let Hawaii smell him to trace his location. Her breath got hitched "Oh lord Protect him"!.  She prayed with folded hands. Hawaii had his trunk curled inward, as he pushed one more soldier away, but so dar he just pushed all hadn't trample anyone so all are just injured. But it didn't help to ease her fear for her Husband's life).

"He shouldn't risk his life"!.. 

(Murmured Ranvijay to himself, but Surya Vadan standing beside him, Heard his words and shook his head in disappointment. "This what he's trying to do"! And here Ranvijay is ready to fall on his spread web like prey"? Cursing Jalal in mind he focus on the  unfolding Scene before him, undoubtedly even he was stunned by Jalal act to tame the Elephant on own. Instead of letting others take a lead to tame the Elephant. But ignoring his thought process he focused on how Jalal is trying to tame the Elephant. No matter how he try he fail to get close to Hawaii, each time he try to mount over it, he  shoved away by Hawaii. But so far he able to lead Hawaii out in the Arena side without causing damage to anything anyone. All of them rush to check where's Jodha, who was held on her place by her maids refused to avert her gaze from Jalal and Hawaii. Each time he get pushed by Hawaii Jodha felt her heart beat rising in fear more. Sweet trickled down on her cheek, as she stared with eyes open wide. Out in arena it was easier for Jal to ran but he Cannot hide but in arena he had chances to caught hold on Weapons to defend himself. But he had it in mind from start he won't use weapon against Hawaii, cause he doesn't intend to Harm him. All he need is a way to get over Hawaii to sooth him. But the way He was getting out of control more with each passing second. It's getting harder than before for him, Jalal rush towards him but Hawaii Sensing his approach shove him away by his trunk making Jalal fall back on ground. With Loud Roar Hawaii charge towards Jalal driven by pain he started putting his foot over Jalal but each time Jalal rolled on ground and defended himself. Then moving passed between the foot of Hawaii he rush towards small tunnel, Hawaii started roaring loudly moved it's trunk to get Jalal out. gasping hard for breath Jalal watch His pet he spotted him standing just little far from Tunnel moving it's trunk. As he each time ducked the attack. He was getting Enraged to but wasn't ready to harm his favourite pet by using weapon. "lord bless me with strength"! Praying he cautiously glance around and spotted the shields tucked on the tunnel wall. Smirking he moved out by of tunnel , by making mad dash towards front of Hawaii who curled his trunk inward then rise to grab Jalal but ducking it down he ran towards Wall jumping up-word balancing on the shield nails he jump more high and mount over Hawaii. Who started moving his head uncontrollably and ran around in the arena but Jalal gripped over him tightly and started making noise to calm him down and tried to comfort him by patting his head. The soldiers approaced him he stayed over Hawaii till the roaring stop. He glance around and saw Jodha standing near pillar watching with tears. He blink at her in assurance but she just glare at him wiping her tears off furiously. Making him chuckled at her gesture, climbing down from Hawaii he walked around Hawaii patting it's trunk he waited for Royal veterinarian to chechk on Hawaii. Who approaching him immidately begin working on Hawaii. Caressing the trunk of Hawaii standing before him Jalal get's lost in his Thoughts. "Even being here for long they didn't attempt to kill me"! "Then why now"? Was it to kill me"? Or to prevent me to leave for Agra"?. His thoughts comes to abrupt end by concern soft voice which sounded breathless).

"You're ok"? What's gotten on you"? Why did your risk your life"? What if something"!...

"But nothing happen to me"!..

(Spoke Jalal in calm voice, he was sure this won't make the difference he expect but it didn't slow her down. Jodha stared at him then at Hawaii, she didn't knew what to say or how to express her fear her anger her hurt. Without caring about anyone anything she just threw arms around his and hugged him Tightly. Jalal get's taken aback by her action but then he himself wrapped his hands around her hugging her).

"We shouldn't let fear of future ruin our today Jodha"!.. "calm down I am fine"!..

"You're right"! And that's why you should kill the fear of tommorow"! choosing something else above you isn't option for me anymore"!... 

(Her voice trembled a bit in last but she spoke what she had in mind from beginning. She realised if her fate wanted her to hate him forever her fate won't brought her to him. They won't be together by now, but they did this surely mean more than their identity their faith, their roots and upbringing).

"Even killing my fondness for you in past"! didn't help me to think about other's"! This belongs to me, this is my concern and you're my sole Interest"!.. "I don't care about tommorow or anything I choose you"!... cause my present lies with you"!..

(Poking on his chest she confessed honestly, warming Jalal's heart like no other. He pulled her more closer she had provided her assurance to him, perhaps the thought of losing him watching him fight with death made her mellowed down. Made her see and understand what she wants the most what she will choose. Ofcourse in past their relation didn't had name, thus she stick to her roots and break the bridge of her fondness for him. But now the very roots are cut off from her, she's tied to him with most sacred bond their relation have a name. Which they cannot break it anymore for anything Anyone. Their love won't let them part anymore most importantly she won't let this happen he needs to have faith over her strength her love now).

"It's time for us to leave"!...

(Jodha spoke finally composing herself, saying this she broke the huge and stared at him, Jalal look at her in last minute revealing his plan to her won't be right. Thus he just gave a nod to her and glanced around, it's been more than a week since they're here in Amer a week enough for his enemy to make conspiracy to get hold on his throne. To get him kill they tried twice already, but Jalal skillfully manage to defend himself. Now it's time for final strike to shake his enemies to their end).

"Agra - Same day" 

"My Lord they're charging towards the Fort"!.. 

(Spoke the soldier with helplessness and fear, the air got tensed as soon the words get's delivered. Adhgha Khan glance around, then casted a good glance on the binoculars to see the position of Army. If it was someone else it would've been easier to tackle the enemy. but it was Adham Khan approaching the fort of Agra to conquer it. "Oh Lord Bless us"!.. Adhgha Khan prayed inwardly, at this Moment Only Adhgha Khan was the one to take charge of Army to protect the fort ,people and treasure. few Week back they received information Adham Khan is coming to Agra with intention to surrender. Thus they were little relaxed from his side instead of being cautious. They focused on Sharif Ud-din to caught him, but Adham Khan upon, reaching Gwalior took shelter there. And making excuses of weather delayed to arrive in Agra. They got misleading information from Gwalior, And then Adham khan arrived with force to conquer Agra, not being aware of his move they fail to act on time. They try to stop him outside the city only, but Adham khan's merciless charge towards them had them corners towards fort. So far they successfully manage to keep him out but not for long. Surely he took short passage ways and routes to get here secretly. Making sure to not get in the eye of Imperial army officers."we can't sent message to Emperor for help either"!.. thought Atgha Khan with disappointment he knew Adham Khan is getting help from fort to. But he can't do much even knowing the name he can't act against the person. So far he had block that person's try to sent Adham khan message. Still he's getting doubt that Adham khan still Gets to know quite lot about their position).

"We won't attack"!.. "let them make a first move"!..

(Ordered Adhgha khan positioning, himself on the upper corridor of fort, staring outside the night was chilling wheather was unpredictable. Cloudy sky was favouring the Enemy, Atgha Khan knew not what to do, Adham Khan know every nook and canny of fort, aware of him his ways. If he's is right on his assumption about adham getting help from palace. Then he must be aware about the absence of Jalal, Munim Khan, Aziz and Mirza Hakim to. Adham Khan and Asaf Khan the two fierce merciless warrior together leading their men to conquer Agra. He was aware he cannot win with them through war and use of force he needs to trick them but what and how"? Was the big question for him. Time was slipping from his hands, Enemy was approaching them further). 

"My lord we should meet Vazir'e Alia"!.. Adham khan is her son she can stop him"!..

(Adhgha khan heard his men, words but said nothing "He's encourage by her"!.. why she will stop him"? she got suffice way to turn her dream into reality"! She won't miss the chance"! Perhaps crushed dream can make her guard up for her son and she may give in"?.with this thought he walked back to palace. lots of restrictions were imposed. Everything every person was being investigated, Everyone were tensed in Agra. The Dowgar Empress Hamida Banu, Queen Salima had taken charge of people shifted in forts. It was very big responsbility. But they were managing everything skillfully. Cause of Ill health of Rukaiya the pressure was high on them from Harem side. But even wishing Atgah Khan cannot let Maham take charge of Harem. Walking in fast paced he reach the inner courtyard and ask the soldier to summon Maham to him. Minutes passed in restlessness when Maham Anga arrived in courtyard).

"Greetings Khan-e-Kalan Shamsu'd-Din Muhammad Atgah Khan"! 

"Greetings"!.. "I am here to say"!.. There's time"!. He think I am just playing with him"!.  But you know his Majesty better"!..

"I don't understand what you're trying to say"!..

(Atgah Khan walk towards a room , motion her by hand to come along. Maham Anga walked behind him. Then as gesture by him sat on couch in the room as he spoke further in unreadable expression cold tone. This was first time when Maham saw him way to cold and angry. She thought if she still had the position of Vazir'e Alia then Atgha Khan won't have dared to summon her like this or speak to him in such cold manner. "Every one get's their time get high"! With this she cautiously focus on him).

"Your son is here with force to conquer the fort"!.I don't understand either to applaud him for his Daring action or laugh at his foolishness"!.

"Perhaps day later upon him conquering the fort"!. You will Gets to conclude what you should do"!.laugh or bow"!.

"Maham Anga"! His majesty hadn't shake hands with rest of states for nothing"!.  If Force of Amer can join him on campaign against Rajput"!.  Then they will gladly support him to take your son down"!.  

"I know they will"!. I am aware Jalal will come with more force to defeat Adham"!..But it won't be enough it's not Delhi or mewat"!. It's Agra he comes to conquer"!.. Agra where the treasure is kept where Dowgar Empress and Chief empress live"!..

"I won't let him conquer Agra"!.. 

"I know but then you can try stopping him"!. But you won't succeed you know that's why you summon me to seek my help"!.

"Were you aware of his plan from beginning"?.

"No but I won't stop him"!...

(Atgha Khan stared at the women sitting before with unreadable expression. But his eyes fail to mask his emotions his eyes express the loath for the women sitting before him. He didn't knew he ever hated anyone than Maham or not. But one thing he was sure if Maham wasn't women he would have kill them with bare hands. Not having anything left to say or ask. He made a dismissing gesture. which Maham find very offensive but said nothing getting up from couch started walking out of chamber but halted on her step by Atgha khan).

"You're not the only one helping him"!.. 

(Maham get trouble for second by his words, if Atgha Khan find about the other person then there are huge chances her revenge won't get complete. And that's where she decided more then fort the end of Atgha khan is important. But with soldiers outside she cannot do anything she knew she have to let Adham know about it so that upon conquering the fort first thing he will do is take life of Atgha khan. With these thoughts in mind she walked out of there as soon she get out of his eye sight Atgha khan clap his hand few men made their way inside).

"Keep eye on her"!. "The person she meets or the way she take I needs to know"!..

(The men's  nodded and immidately made their way outside. Atgha khan sat on couch helplessly inside he knew if adham khan move to conquer Agra. Then he had made some arrangments to keep Jalal far for while. But getting no message from Jalal or able to sent his own he wasn't sure what he should do. He knew Jalal is no fool to leave Agra easy target for his enemy he must've having some plan up in sleeves but right now he see no way of help to keep the fort secure. All he can do is wait and try keeping his guard up to not let Adham inside).

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ok today I will be honest I am truly very very well 

"I am nervous about this update"! 

But I am ready to hear about your disappointment πŸ˜Š

So please be honest on your review  if you do decided to share πŸ™πŸΌ