Yeah...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Nice to see this craziness once again.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yeah...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Nice to see this craziness once again.😆
Seems interesting...
Idk how this is importantly but you know I will imagine your character as Asin, that girl from the movie Gajini. I find her really pretty.
Chalo you guys enjoy. Mai thodi der me join karungi.😃
precap posted behen..Originally posted by: Prit_007
Chalo you guys enjoy. Mai thodi der me join karungi.😃
Can't wait to see your potrayal.. Jaldi se 9pm hojaye...
I am excited to see yours and Mishtu’s. Its gonna be so cute yaar especially later on 😳
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Chalo you guys enjoy. Mai thodi der me join karungi.😃
Kyun? Abhi Kyun nahin?
😳Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Idk how this is importantly but you know I will imagine your character as Asin, that girl from the movie Gajini. I find her really pretty.
chalo dekhte hai kya hota hai...Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
I am excited to see yours and Mishtu’s. Its gonna be so cute yaar especially later on 😳
Vansh mera hai 😎