Pranbir FF - Humsafar (part 4 updated)

Aman120 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What will happen when a playboy, footballer celebrity's world crashes with a simple, sweet, physiotherapist. Will they unite or not?

Character Sketch

Main Charcters:-

Ranbir Kholi:-

Famous Footballer, celebrity

Playboy, Flirt

self-obsessed

Prachi Mehra:-        

Prachi Mehra:-

physiotherapist

Sweet and caring girl

Loves her family the most

She is serious when it comes to her profession and childish in front of her family and friends.

Hates players

Mehra Family:-        

Mehra Family:-

Rhea Mehra:-

Fashion Designer

loves to annoy her sister

loves her family the most

loves her family the most

Abhishek Prem Mehra:-

Business tycoon

Sweet, caring and loving guy.

his family is the world for him and loves them the most.

his family is the world for him and loves them the most

Pragya Mehra:-

Teacher

Strict and loving.

Loves her family the most.

Other Important Characters:-        

Other Important Characters:-

Aryan Khanna:-

Ranbir's best friend

funny and loving guy

wants to become a business man

wants to become a business man

Sahana arora:-

Prachi's best friend

chirpy and loving girl

Interior designer

Interior designer

guys i hope you all like the character sketch. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aman120 thumbnail

Part 1

Thank you so much Nandini25 for writing this part. I honestly don't know what would i have done without your help. You are always ready to help me out in my stories when ever i need it and i don't have enough words to thank you. Guys the whole credit for this part goes to her. she is an awesome writer.

It had been quite an exhausting day. Ranbir Kohli's team had just emerged victorious from a match with a really capable opponent team. They were tough competition. But if Ranbir Kohli decided to win, no one and nothing could stop him from succeeding. There is a reason he is the best footballer in the whole nation.

After a shower in one of the washrooms attached to the hall allotted for his team, Ranbir was heading towards the exit of the stadium when someone appeared in front of him out of the blue.

He looked down wearily but soon his lips curved into a smirk. So predictable. A girl was standing in front of him, clad in a white tank top and a red mini skirt. Even her white high heels didn't manage to raise her above the shoulder of the tall, lean and powerfully built athlete.

"Hi handsome." Her lips painted in deep red curved into a dazzling smile.

"Hello beautiful." Ranbir grinned charmingly, being fully aware of its effect on the female species.

The girl blinked and a dazed look appeared on her eyes.

"I...May I have an autograph please." The girl batted her eye lashes.

"Sure. Where do I write?" Ranbir fished his lucky charm pen out of the pocket of his jeans.

"Write it on my hand since you can't write it on my heart."The girl bestowed a leering smile at him.

"But why do I need to write my name on your heart? I know that my name is already written there. And, trust me baby, it is such a privilege to be there in your heart." Ranbir flirted back shamelessly and winked at the girl, making her go gaga over him all over again.

Sighing, the girl extended her palm out to him and chuckling, he scribbled his name on it.

"Careful sweetheart. I have written my name on your hand.Now may be I won't let anyone else make you his." Ranbir blew a kiss to her

"Promise me that." The girl placed a perfectly manicured hand on his arm.

Something flitted across his visage at the very mention of promise. Something very much like rage and.... Pain?

However, it was fleeting glimpse and was lost behind his charming smile within moments.

"Oops! Sorry darling. I don't do promises and commitments. Hasta la vista, baby. (See you later)" Ranbir sauntered past her with a wave over his shoulder and without a backward glance.

Chuckling softly he made his way towards the parking.Locating his car, he settled down behind the steering wheel and was soon heading towards home at jet speed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City Hospital -

It had been equally exhausting for Prachi Arora, the renowned physiotherapist and the best in her field in the whole country. She had been working round the clock since the morning and after seeing her final patient off, she fall back on her chair with a tired sigh.

Wearily she peered at the clock on the opposite wall. 7 pm!Where did the whole day go? She chuckled to herself. She was too busy today to even notice the day passing even if it had knocked on her cabin's door and wave goodbye to her.

She had to leave now or else her mother would get worried about her and would start calling her. Getting to her feet, she sauntered out of her cabin and then finally out of the hospital. As she walked towards her car, she saw a woman carrying a plump and very adorable toddler.

She had this soft spot for children and just can't resist them. Her rosy lips curved into a smile out of their own will. She strolled towards the mother and son duo and smiled at them. They smiled back at her. She gently tugged a plump cheek and tickled the toddle's tummy, making him laugh

The child's laughter brought a sweet smile on Prachi's lips.She felt as if that innocent smile washed away all exhaustion of the day.

Blowing a kiss and waving goodbye to the kid, Prachi walked towards her car and was soon heading towards home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranbir's car screeched to a halt in front of the building complex which housed his penthouse suit. Throwing the car keys to the valet, he strode off towards the bank of elevators and entered the private elevator which opened in the topmost floor which housed only his penthouse suit.

Soon the lift doors opened and he stepped out of it.Unlocking the door that led to his suit, he walked in. He had said suit, not home because it was not a home. Just a shelter for him to sleep in.

It was thoroughly a bachelor's pad. He looked around him and all he could see was neither the tastefully and artfully decorated interiors nor the elegant and modern furniture but the utter loneliness that prevailed in the house.

People thought he had everything. Fame, wealth, health and a handsome face. But no one would ever know or even want to know the loneliness sat the end of a tiring day that tended to eat him up.

Was there any wonder that he avoided returning for as long as possible? Why should he return? To whom should he return? There was no one that he would look forward to returning home to.

He sighed. He had long resigned himself to this fate of living alone and being alone. Those girls who would go gaga over him just loved his looks and all the material things associated with him. They didn't know him as a person and never would.

There was no one who could break the walls he had put up around himself and put an end to his loneliness by simply being there for him through thick and thin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prachi's car turned round the corner and came to a halt in front of the beautiful bungalow. Home. She was back at home. All through a hectic day she kept looking forward to returning to her home and the soothing embrace of her family.

She just couldn't wait to return home after a tiring day.Her family's care and love just washed away all the exhaustion of the day.

As she rang the bell, her mother opened the door.

"Prachi. You are late today and I was...." Prachi's mom began.

"You were getting worried and thinking of calling me."Prachi completed with a grin.

"How will you know how much a mother worries for her child?You will know when you will become a mother." Pragya lightly hit Prachi's head with the flat of her hand.

"Awe! My sweetest mumma! I know how much you love me.And I love you so much too." Prachi pulled her mom into a tight embrace.

" All your love is reserved for your mom? Nothing for your dad? Not fair." Abhishek walked towards Prachi with a grumpy face, making both mother and daughter giggle.

"Come on dad! Don't be jealous. You know I love both of you equally." Prachi walked over to her dad and gave him a side hug who reciprocated it with a smile.

"Then shall we go and play video games?" Abhi looked at Prachi expectantly.

Prachi nodded with an excited grin but it faded as Pragya glared at the father daughter duo.

"No one is going anywhere. Prachi will have something to eat after freshening up. Go now." Pragya placed her hands on her hip and narrowed her eyes dangerously.

"Come on mom!" Both father and daughter groaned together.

"No you both listen. Stop behaving like kids and go now."She lightly pushed them.

Reluctantly, they headed off to their respective rooms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranbir came out of the shower, drying his hair off with a soft, white towel. Another towel was wrapped around his waist. Droplets of water were still running down his bare chest and back.

He was about to pick up the hairdryer lying by the dresser when the loud music of his ringtone made him roll his eyes.

Taking the bathrobe off the hook, he quickly wore it and walked out of the washroom while tying the strings of the robe.

The name that flashed on his screen brought a genuine smile that reached his eyes.

Aryan. His best friend in a long list of friends who was a genuine friend and who understood him.

"Hey, Aryan." Ranbir smiled

"Bhai, you really are a walking miracle. You actually managed to defeat the toughest competition! 3 cheers for our Miracle player."Aryan gushed

"Thank you bro. You know na Ranbir kohli is the best."Ranbir chuckled.

"I do know that. But do you know that Rahul is throwing aparty? Tomorrow at 7 in the evening. And you are coming. I won't take no for ananswer." Aryan grinned

"Who was saying no? I love parties. I will be there. Gotta go now bro. See ya." Ranbir finished the call with a soft laughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prachi had just come out of the shower and without even the barest trace of any make up, her simple beauty was shining through. She was about to leave for the dining hall but phone chose just that time to ring loudly.

She picked up the phone and smiled seeing her best friend's name flashing on the screen.

"Hi Sahana." Prachi chirped.

"Prachi! Have you heard it? Do you know?" Sahana blabbered in her usual chatty manner.

"Heard what? Know what?" Prachi was confused now.

"Shreya's marriage has been fixed with her boyfriend, Rahul. And they are throwing a party tomorrow at 7 in the evening to announce it."Sahana informed excitedly.

"That's amazing news. I will call Shreya and congratulate her." Prachi grinned excitedly.

"Yes. But before that let me pass her message on to you. She wants you to come to the party and she will not take no for an answer. And if you have ever considered her to be your friend you will not refuse her invitation." Sahana ended with a giggle.

"That is emotional blackmail!" Prachi huffed.

"I know. But it always works with you. So I will pick you up at 6 tomorrow?" Sahana grinned mischievously.

"Fine. But now I am hungry. So bye." Prachi grumbled and cut the call , ignoring Shana's laughter.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow  such a sweet beginning  and  Prachis family looks happy family❤️. Really refreshing contentent❤️. Ranbir seems alone but he has aryan. Hopefully Pranbir will meet soon😊. Also please do continue  its great👍🏼

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
Aman120 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Wow  such a sweet beginning  and  Prachis family looks happy family❤️. Really refreshing contentent❤️. Ranbir seems alone but he has aryan. Hopefully Pranbir will meet soon😊. Also please do continue  its great👍🏼

thank you but all credit goes to nandini for writing this beautiful part.

Aman120 thumbnail

Family Time

Ranbir's House-

Hanging up the call, he rushed to his cupboard and began searching a dress. He needs to look good after all he is the great Ranbir Kholi, the famous football, heartthrob of girls. As he search the cupboard, a sound brings him to halt. Looking at his phone, his lips soon curved into a smirk. he connects it with his air pods

"Hey handsome. kya kar rahe ho?" he got greeted with a seductive voice.

"hi sweetheart. kuch nahi bas tumare baare mein soch raha tha." he starts flirting shamelessly.

"really, toh to hame kuch karna chahiye. i am dying to meet you. hum mil kab rahe hai" she flirted back. he chuckled inwardly listening to those fake words.

"soon baby soon. even i want to meet you." he lied smirking knowing his magic on girls.

"accha so why won't we meet today." she asked in a seductive voice. ranbir thinks a bit and  replied.

"sure why not. raat 12 baje humari date. bye sexy" he grinned charmingly.

"bye handsome i love you" she replied.

"i know" Answering, he hanged up. he chuckled remembering those fake words. he was brought back to the loneliness that settled in suit. Sighing, he got back to his cupboard and restarted searching his dress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prachi's House-

"mamma" the shouting of the youngest member made everyone come to living room. the youngest member sat on the cough crossing her arms and pouting angrily. Pragya sighed as it was normal for them.

"what happened sweetheart?" Asked a curious abhi wondering now what is troubling his princess.

"dad why you are taking tension. Zaror pirse madam ke kamre mein cockroach aa gaya ho" teasing her annoying sister rhea started laughing as prachi turned red and fumed in anger.

"princess don't worry. mai hatta donga cockroach ko" abhi assured his little princess.

"dad koi coackroach nahi. yeh Akdu Effel Tower hamesha mujhe pareshaan karti hai" prachi retorted back making rhea cringed at her stupid nickname.

"don't call me that chutki" she retaliate knowing how much her sister hates that name.

"you" prachi narrowed her eyes and stood up ready to pounce at her annoying sister.

"yes me" rhea retorted showing her teethes.

"arreeeee chupppp!" shouted pragya getting fed up with this everyday drama.

"ab agar tum dono ne kuch kaha toh tum dono ki shaadi karva dogi" pragya shouted making them widening their eyes. Both sisters ran and hide behind their father's back.

"mumma aapko shaadi karvani hai, toh aap iss Akdu ET ki karvao. badi hai na mujhse" came a reply from prachi hiding behind abhi making rhea mouth hung.

"hawww. aaj mai badi ho gayi. hamesha toh kehti ho 2 second badi hone se koi fark nahi padta. mom aap iski shaadi karvao pehle, hamesha apne aap ko badi bolti rehti hai toh shaadi bhi iski pehle" rhea retorted and now it was prachi's turn to hung her mouth. she instantly shook her head. Before she could say anything, her mother started.

"rhea umar mein toh tum badi ho" pragya's words made rhea horrified while prachi showed her tongue.  As pragya continued "prachi zyada zabaan mat dikhao, hone ko mai tumari bhi pehle kar dogi." now it was prachi's turn to be horrified and rhea's turn to show her tongue. Before they could say anything else, pragya interrupted them by saying "lekin ab tum dono ne apna jagra band nahi kia toh tum dono ki saath mein shaadi karva dogi" pragya words made both the sisters horrified and both hugged each other in fear making pragya giggle.

"Nahi hame shaadi nahi karni hai. ham ab nahi lade ge" Both said in sync making pragya laugh. As they saw her mother laughing, they both pouted and whined "Dad"

"fuggi bad manners, tum meri dono princess ko mujhse door kar dogi" abhi hugged his daughters and started fakely scolding pragya winking to his daughters making them grin evily.

"haa aapki ki princess, dono ko bigaad kar rakhaa hai aapne." pragya started complaining to abhi oblivious to what her husband and naughty daughters were planning. As she was busy in agruing, her daughters attacked her from behind and started tickling her making her laugh. Soon they were joined by abhi and all four soon landed on cough laughing whole heartily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranbir's house-

Whistling, he came in front of the mirror and started admiring himself. he adjusted his suit and grinned.

"No wonder ladkia tumpe marti hai, you are so hot and sexy ranbir kholi" he praised himself smirking. He took a mouth freshener and freshened his mouth.

"yaar ranbir,  girl will die with looks. Aur aaj toh mai aur handsome lagg raha hoon" he smirk at his taughts when his eyes went to a necklace near his dressing table and for a fraction of second, his eyes darkened but it was replaced with a charming nature. The opening of door brought him back and he saw his best friend aryan with his usual smile.

"hey bro watsupp" greeted aryan with a hug and their special handshake. Ranbir mood was instantly changed to happy with his presence.

"ready bro, rahul wait kar raha hoon tera" aryan asked him while he nods.

"haa chal let's party" they shouted together keeping each other arms around each other shoulders. As they started to head out, ranbir stopped making aryan stop.

"what happened bro" aryan asked getting impatient for the party.

"yaar aryan mai apna phone bhool gaya. kaha rakh dia tha maine" he started searching while aryan helps him.

"mil gaya ranbir" aryan voice bring him to halt but as he was about to take his phone. aryan showed him some incoming messages from saina.

"yaar bro kab tak ye s...." his words stopped in mid as ranbir snatched his phone signed to come. Knowing he won't listen, aryan sighed and go along with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prachi's house-

As Pragya managed to get away from her dangerous family. she furiously glared everyone making all three putting finger on their lips still smiling.

"tum theeno *breathing heavily* bahut pareshaan karne lag gaye mujhe aur aap (glaring at abhi while he makes a puppy face) aap koi bache jo mazak karne ki umar hai" pragya started scolding everyone.

"sorry fuggii" said abhi holding his ears. pragya crossed her arms huffing. "chalo tum dono bhi mamma ko sorry bolo" he pointed to his daughters.

"sorry mamma" trio said at the same time with their best puppy eyes. Pragya not being able to resist finally give up and smiled.

"accha theek hai, ab apne kaan chor lo theeno aur prachi kya hua tum chillai kyu thi" pragya question the smallest member while she facepalm and bite her tongue. Everyone smiled at her childish behaviour.

"oh Teri, mai toh bholi gayi. Sab iss ET ki galti hai" prachi accused her sister scrunching her nose.

"ab isme mai kya karu, tumara dimaag hi itna tiny hai" rhea teased slightly hitting her head making her pout. she got up ready to pounch at her but she hid behind pragya sticking her tongue out.

"dad" prachi whined stomping her foot. abhi got up and hugged her. prachi sticked her tongue out having her fathers support.

"tum kyu uski baate sun rahi ho. batao hua kya" abhi asked prachi cupping her making her smiled brightly with her father's love.

"hone kya hai dad, isse apne adoption papers mil gaye ho ge. mai kitti baar samjati ho isse samajti hi nahi hai yeh." rhea spoke in between making her pout. she started laughing as pragya slightly hit her head.

"mai nahi adopted hoon, tum adopted ho." prachi retorted sticking her tongue out.

"tum adopted ho" rhea retorted.

"tum adopted ho" prachi replied.

"tum" rhea complained.

"tum" prachi whined.

"Aree tum dono adopted ho" shouted abhigya making prachi-rhea shocked. they started laughing at their scared faces. Both pouted at their parents joke. seeing their pout, abhigya group hugged their daughters. 

"ab batao hua kya princess" abhi asked his little princess.

"dad meri friend ki party aur mujhe koi dress nahi mil rahi" prachi pouted making everyone adore her nature.

"rhea hai toh fashion designer, voh tumhe taiyar kara degi" pragya told prachi while rhea give prachi a smirk.

"NAHIIII ye mujhe pirse joker bana degi" prachi whined remembering how rhea tricked her into wearing a joker dress in her school party. rhea laughed remembering  how she came home that say and started crying.

"rhea aisa nahi karegui, kyu rhea" pragya assured prachi and asked rhea.

"ofcourse mom mai aisa nahi karugi." she replied innocently.

"toh jao aur isse taiyaar karao." pragya ordered rhea while she saluted at her mom. Prachi pleaded through eyes to abhi but he sadly signed her to go. she knew even her dad can't win against her mom. Cursing, she went with her sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prachi's room-

As soon as they enter the room, rhea made her sit on her bed while she searched through her clothes. After half an hour, she finally came up with a dress and signed prachi to wear it. prachi took it and went inside her, After some time, she came out and was looking like a doll. Rhea smiled at her baby sister. she made her sit in front of her dresser and started applying a little bit makeup.

"vaise chutki kiski party mein ja rahi ho" rhea asked her sister.

"akdu ET Shreya aur uske boyfriend ki marriage fixed ho gayi hai toh uss liye party hai." prachi told her emphasising on 'Akdu ET' making her cringed.

"chup kar chutki" rhea retorted smirking.

"don't call me that" prachi pouted.

"Awwww some one is angry" rhea chuckled pulling her cheeks making her huff.

"ruko" rhea took out one chocolate making her eyes shine seeing her favourite dairy milk. she immediately took it and started having it.

"waah doctor hoke fast food kha rahi ho" prachi narrowed her eyes at her statement. After finishing it, rhea completed her make up. Prachi started to head out not before hugging rhea.

hope you all like the chapter.

Pranbir Dress

Pranbir Dress        

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aman120

thank you but all credit goes to nandini for writing this beautiful part.

Ok. Credit to both you and Nandini❤️.Its beautiful as always

mala06 thumbnail

Really loved siblings fight in second part. Wish they show us something  similar in actual episode.

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on another FF

Please check YOUR story in the index

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152973297

🤩🤩

Aman120 thumbnail

Party and first meet

Party-

prachi and sahana reached the party menu. As soon as they reach, their eyes fall on the lovely couple.

"wow kitti acchi party hai" sahana beamed with happiness.

"haa" prachi giggled seeing her chirpy behavior. "chal unn lovey-doveys se milte hai varna aaj toh nahi lagta voh hume notice karege" sahana giggled with prachi. They forwarded towards the couple who were too engrossed in their romantic talks.

"yaar ye kya baat hai, ek kiss toh banta hai" smirked rahul as he pulled her closer through her waist. prachi signed sahana to be quiet. they sneakily reached behind rahul-shreya.

"kuch toh sharam karu, bahar hai hum" she whispered to him as she turned crimson red. 

"boooo"

jumped rahul-shreya at the sound and put their hands on their chests breathing heavily as shaaci started laughing and hi-fi which was soon replace by whining as shreya their ears.

"sudro ge nahi na tum dono, hamesha mujhe darati rehti ho tum dono" scolded shreya while shaaci giggled. seeing them giggling, she twisted their ears a little bit making them groan with pain.

"accha sorry, please choro na shreyo" pleaded prachi with her puppy eyes. sighing, shreya left their ears. the next moment they all shared a group hug.

"congratulations shreyo" exclaimed shaaci as they hugged her tight. a cough brought them back as rahul held shreya through her waist.

"as much as i hate to interrupt, aaj toh isse chor mere liye" said rahul side-hugging shreya making her blush. prachi widened her eyes dramatically and squealed.

"oh my god, sahana look our shreyo is blushing." sahana joined her act and acted dramatically.

"haa prachi yaad kar jo shreya kabhi kehti thi ki voh kisi ko date nahi karegi voh blush kar rahi hai" teased sahana dramatically making her red.

"shreyo!! (exclaimed prachi loudly as she started checking her forehead.) kahi tumhe bukar toh nahi ho gaya, tum blush kar rahi hoon" said prachi with a teasing smile. shreya understood her drama and blushed hard.

"bas karu tum dono mujhe chirana" pouted shreya fidgeting her fingers.

"awwww" squealed shaaci as they watched cute their friend is looking. prachi noticed rahul's gaze at the door.

"rahul kiska intezaar kar rahe ho" questioned prachi.

"mere friend ka, aane wala tha voh" answered rahul eagerly waiting for his friend.

"ohh" responded prachi but soon something stiked her devil mind.

"shreyo (started prachi dramatically) tumhe nahi lagta ki rahul tumse zyada apne friend ko importance de raha hai" her act made shreya looked at rahul with narrowed eyes. rahul looked at prachi shocked. but before he could he say anything, shreya started.

"rahul" said shreya glaring at him. "ye kaun hai tumara dost" question shreya with pointing eyes. before rahul could say anything, prachi budged in.

"shreyo pata nahi kaun si aisi dost hai jiska rahul besavri se intezaar kar raha hai." prachi' words added salt as rahul turned horrified with shreya's glare.

"shreya ye baat bara rahi hai. aree mere friend ranbir aa rha hai, ye sab ye prachi ki bachi" prachi started running to escape him. while running she got bumped into someone who was...

who was

that person is 

a waiter (who taught ranbir, raise your hand in comments🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️)

the drink got slipped and some spilled on her dress. sahana, rahul and shreya came running towards her. sahana instantly started inspecting her.

"prachi kahi lagi toh nahi na tumhe" asked a worried sahana. prachi smiled being grateful for such a sweet friend.

"shano see na i am alright. (turning to waitor) sorry bhaiya meri wajah se aapki ki drink gir gayi" apologised prachi. 

"lekin prachi tumari dress gandi ho gayi" said shreya.   prachi looked at her dress on which drink got spilled.

"aree koi nahi, mai abhi saaf karke aati ho" saying she ran from there to washroom before they could respond. shreya slapped her forehead seeing her clumsiness.

"raasta toh pooch ke jaati, pata nahi ye physiotherapist kaise ban gayi" exclaimed shreya.

"aree voh aa jayegi abhi dekhna chalo stage pe chalo the lovely couple" saying sahana started back walking towards the stage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ranbir and aryan arrived at the party menu and instantly all the attention was on him. Girls were giving him seductive looks and guys were jealous of him. He smirked seeing all the attention on him.

"Dekha aryan isse kehte hai ranbir kholi ka magic. Dekh raha hai yaha par khadi hui har ek ladki meri deewani hai" ranbir smirked.

"Bro yeh toh sach hai ki tera magic har ladki pe chal jata hai par socha hai kabhi agar koi aisi ladki ho jispe tere charms ka koi bhi asar na ho toh." questioned aryan to which ranbir started laughing.

"impossible (with his usual smirk) iss duniya mein koi ladki hi nahi hai jo ranbir kholi ki deewani na ho" said a confident ranbir.

"lekin soch na yaar agar aisi ladki hui toh" asked aryan.

"mai bol raha hoon na its impossible. ranbir kholi ke charms se na koi bhi ladki nahi bach sakti" stated ranbir. his eyes soon fall on rahul and shreya and saw shreya scolding rahul. he let out a chuckle which brought aryan's attention. As aryan followed his gaze, he rahul and shreya but beside them he saw an angel like girl. don't know why but he kept staring her.

"aryan pehli baar dekh raha hoon ki koi ladki apne rahul ko suna rahi hai" exclamied ranbir laughing but his words were ignored by as aryan. he was too intrigued by that girl. getting no response, ranbir turned his gaze towards aryan when he found him staring at some girl. with an evil idea, he put his hand aryan shoulder bringing him back to reality. Getting his senses back, aryan turned to his bro who had his eyebrows raised.

"choice acchi hai" teased ranbir with a teasing smile making him embarrassed.

"aisa kuch nahi hai bro" stated aryan looking everywhere but him.

"toh kaisa hai brooo" asked ranbir emphasis on bro.

"yaar toh kya keh raha hai mujhe nahi samaj mein aa raha, mai kissi ladki ko nahi dekh raha tha" spoke aryan in anxiety.

"lekin maine kab bola toh kissi ladki ko dekh raha tha, matlab toh kisi ladki ko dekh raha. sach bol aryan dil mein kuch hua" aryan blushed with his teasing making his eyes widened. "aryan toh blush kar raha hai, matlab love at first sight"

"bro kya keh rhaa hai koi love vove nahi hai, chal rahul sherya wait kar rahe hai" said aryan walking towards rahul shreya ignoring ranbir's words. ranbir smiled at his best friend antics.

"kuch toh hai par usse pehle mujhe iss ladki ka background pata karna hoga. Unlike me, he deserve happiness." thought ranbir, he opened his phone and clicked her picture secretly and send it to his pa messaging him to get her background. putting his phone back, he saw the other girl ran from there but he couldn't see her face. he started to head towards the couple when out of no where, a girl came in front of him with a seductive look on her face.

"hey handsome, can you give me an autograph" she bite her lip trying to gain his attention. A flash passed through his eyes making his fist tightened which soon got replaced by his usual smirk.

"of course sweetheart. aakir mai kese tum jaisi khoobsorat ladki ki wish deny kar sakta hoon" ranbir winked at her making her blush. he took his pen out and softly holded her hand and scribbled his name on her hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aryan and sahana side-

sahana moved back moved towards stage chatting with sherya.

aryan hurriedly moved towards rahul shreya. he looked back at ranbir who was laughing at him. his heart was beating fast. he didn't notice as he bumped into someone. he immediately holded her and prevented her from falling. As his gaze falled on the girl, it was the same girl. she had tightly closed her eyes and her fist was tight on his suit. forgetting his sorroundings, he started at her angel like face which express utmost innocence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prachi's side-

prachi ran through the corrider when she instantly stopped. a question arised in her mind.

"lekin washroom hai kaha" questioned prachi. in an hurry to wash her dress, she forgot to ask where is the washroom. she bit her tongue at her clumsiness. she was about to go back when her phone beeped. she took out her phone and saw a message.

rahul:- direction is 00000000000 and don't run chipkali🤣🤣🤣

prachi pouted at his message.

prachi:- shut up idiot😒😒😒

she put her phone back and sprinted to washroom. As soon as she reached it, she closed the door shut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ranbir's side-

scrubbing his name, ranbir turned towards aryan direction and was surprised to see aryan-sahana in that position. he saw him staring at her. he started to head towards his direction when more girls came in his view.

"ranbir mujhe bhi apna autograph do" said one girl forwarding her hand. ranbir smirked and was about to give her an autograph.

"ranbir mujhe bhi dona apna autograph" said another girl forwarding her hand.

"ranbir pehle mujhe do autograph" said the other girl. ranbir was looking from one girl to another.

"girls chill" ranbir started to spoke but they kept on insisting. he looked at aryan's direction for help but he was too busy in staring that girl. cursing him on mind, he turned to the girls who surrounded him.

"Voh dekho urta panchi" shouted ranbir and they like a fool looked at that direction. Seeking an opportunity, he ran from.

Running he came to a corridor and sighed a breath of relief.

"yaar yeh ladkia kitti dangerous hai. Par yaar mai hoo hi itta hot ki koi ladki mujhse bach nahi sakti." Smirked ranbir. He heard some footsteps near him. "inse chupna parega" taught ranbir. He looked at the hallway and a the washroom door but there was no sign whether it was a girls or boys. He shrugged his shoulders and went inside. The camera focused on the floor where a tag was lying and on it, it was a lady symbol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whistling he started to wash his face when he heard a shout. In an instant he turned and saw a girl hiding her face behind her hands. She slightly removed her hands which revealed her half face and the girl revealed to be prachi. She opened her one eye to see a man. A sudden anger flowed in her body.

"idiot ladies toilet mein kyu ho niklo yaha se" shouted prachi.

Ranbir was bemused as no girl had ever shouted at him like that.

"sweetheart don't you know me" smirked ranbir waiting for his magic to work. Prachi cringed at that line and made an ewwww face.

"chiiiiiii kitte badtmezzz ho tum and don't call me sweetheart moron" ranbir eyes widened at her response.

"kya kaha tumne, ranbir kholi ko moron" asked ranbir pointing towards him not believing a girl is talking to him like that.

"kyu sunai nahi deta tumhe, now get out" said prachi furiously and pointed towards the exit door.

"oh hello do you even know tum kisse baat kar rahi ho. I am a celebrity. Ladkia mere deewani hai aur tum mere bezati kar rahi hoon" said ranbir.

"tum jaante ho tum kya ho. Tum ek flirt, idiot, badtamezzz aur annoying ho" shouted prachi.

"aur tum lecturi ho, ek baat pe kitten lecture diye ja rahi" argued ranbir.

"voh nacturi hota hai lecture nahi. Jaake dictionary padho stupid." Stated prachi crossing her arms getting annoyed with him.

"aree jo lecture deti rehti hai use lecture kehti hai" said ranbir.

"tum jaante ho tum kaise ho, ullu" screeched prachi widening his eyes.

"ullu mai tumhe ullu dikhta hoon" asked ranbir annoyed with her.

"aree ullu ki shakal vaale ko ulllu hi kahe ge" answered prachi.

Some sounds bring a halt to their conversation.

"sahi mein tumne ranbir kholi ko girls washroom mein ghuste dekha"

"haa aur andar ek ladki bhi hai jo kaafi dher se andar hai."

"kahi voh ranbir kholi ki secret girlfriend toh nahi"

"agar esa hua toh yeh shocking news hogi"

their face turned to horror. He immediately pushed prachi inside a room locking it. Prachi stunned by his act was about to shout when he put his hand over mouth. 

well lets end it here, hope you all like this update.

#hope you liked pranbir and aryana moments

#how was naughty prachi

#how was shaaci bond

#how was ranbir-aryan bond

#is aryan in love with sahana at first sight

#how was pranbir first meeting

#next update will be more focused on pranbir

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

continue soon.

its amazing😳