Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I too went with the more famous for sheep game.... cos they have millions of fangirls, so should be obvious answer.
😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I too went with the more famous for sheep game.... cos they have millions of fangirls, so should be obvious answer.
😳
I am glad to have met you too 🤗

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I love this song from BSB. I used to listen to it a lot. One of the best songs, I've heard from a boyband
❤️
Mom used to listen English songs ... Got to know about these songs through her :) ...
I like Everybody more 🙈😂
Has anyone gone with mercury or am I the only one??
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I too went with the more famous for sheep game.... cos they have millions of fangirls, so should be obvious answer.
Yeah I thought google would name them as well , if they gave me a point well and good . Unlike Pretty zinta 😡
Has anyone gone with mercury or am I the only one??
What number of question ?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Massive turn off 🤢 These kind of guys shouldn’t even get married if that’s how they continue to be. Just grow old with your mum 👍🏼
Give me some hints about your answers 😛
There used to be loads of good English songs in the 90's & 2000'sOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
❤️
Mom used to listen English songs ... Got to know about these songs through her :) ...
I like Everybody more 🙈😂
I didn't need google for that. Instant answer 1 Direction, their popularity is already known.Originally posted by: NitaReid
Yeah I thought google would name them as well , if they gave me a point well and good . Unlike Pretty zinta 😡
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9