Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m going to loose points for first three questions ...sure 😭😭😭
Plz don't cry , you'll make me cry too.😭 there are many silent members , maybe they'll turn out to be gamechangers.😉
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m going to loose points for first three questions ...sure 😭😭😭
Plz don't cry , you'll make me cry too.😭 there are many silent members , maybe they'll turn out to be gamechangers.😉
Many silent sheeps and active members still to post... don't lose hope!!Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m going to loose points for first three questions ...sure 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m going to loose points for first three questions ...sure 😭😭😭
N i m only hoping for 1-2 point😭 lets see if silent sheep goes with my ans :(
Plz simplify it . I can't get it.😒 my brains stopped working.
🤣I didn't go with google's answer only to impress her. And she is sleeping. I want to know her answer now.😡
Imagine if it backfires, & majority went with BTS album. 🤣
Plz simplify it . I can't get it.😒 my brains stopped working.
One direction😆
Really? Oh no then my ans will be most unique and i will lose all goals
Plz simplify it . I can't get it.😒 my brains stopped working.
I spelled it girl! ek disha = one direction😆
Find out what your opponent answered. 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? Oh no then my ans will be most unique and i will lose all goals
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9