I did not write MJ.what happened to me🥺i could I not write that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I did not write MJ.what happened to me🥺i could I not write that
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Wait .... I thought you loved the movie because it was so cheesy and OTT. I didn’t realise YOU genuinely loved it
Nahh, they all make fun of my love for KKHH because THEY think it's cheesy or OTT (they're out of their minds for saying this). But I always stand for KKHH love proudly❤️
Partner, you went with whom , Impersonator or Thriller
Yup, BEAT IT 😎

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I did not write MJ.what happened to me🥺i could I not write that
Who did you choose , hints ?
Apart from sheep answer
The objectively correct answer for 1. Is rajesh Khanna and kishore kumar
I think Shammi Kapoor /Rafi , and Amir/Udit are in the same league.😊
Apart from sheep answer
The objectively correct answer for 1. Is rajesh Khanna and kishore kumar
I think Shammi Kapoor /Rafi , and Amir/Udit are in the same league.😊
Me after reading all ths hints
😒😆

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9