7th one I went with most viewed 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
7th one I went with most viewed 🤔
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Wait... I got the hint Zeal!🤣🤣 No went with another group!
Dhattt 🤔
For sixth answer,I wrote the word which means intense excitement🤔
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Wait... I got the hint Zeal!🤣🤣 No went with another group!
WD , there is no group famous than them , who is it
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
7th one I went with most viewed 🤔
Samee🤣
A lot of them, but I know for a fact I won't ever get bored of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 🤣
Even though it had best songs in the 90s, it didn't at the same time 😆
I wrote it for two and changed it though 🤣, I am getting zero this round
Rolling stones 🤣
Q 7

- gasps + slowly
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9