Poll
How many like this cheesy song?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love the song...John is such a cutie in it.,.Sami's voice suits him
Sami's voice suits the song.Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici
I love the song...John is such a cutie in it.,.Sami's voice suits him
I love it.. I listen to it every few months or so. This movie had some nice songs! ❤️
Yes.This was the best from the album.Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.
I love it.. I listen to it every few months or so. This movie had some nice songs! ❤️
I love john!
This song is good one too!
Few takers for this song.
This isn't a cheesy song. It really is good. Picturisation is also great.
I wonder what other terrible songs are if this is cheesy. I don't mean to offend, just thinking!
I love the song ❤️
Mostly play it in the background when I'm baking something 😆
PS - It was also my ringtone back when the song was released.
Tenu Leke is another fav 😳
I like this song.This isn't a cheesy song. It really is good. Picturisation is also great.
I wonder what other terrible are songs are if this is cheesy. I don't mean to offend, just thinking!
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
https://youtu.be/Kv63oAhdY4E?si=hycIDj5aX8zhEps9
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
59