Yayy, excited 🥳
All the best to each house. May the best team win. 🥳
Though I want Ravenclaws to win obviously 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yayy, excited 🥳
All the best to each house. May the best team win. 🥳
Though I want Ravenclaws to win obviously 😂
Go Slytherins!

I hope you get more imaginative and not just keep using the gifs of an OTT actress from 20 yrs ago.😆 I mean come on


![]()
Mujhe toh results se pehle ka nervousness hai 😆
Yayy result time, go Hufflepuff🥳
Happy after exams and nervous before results!😆
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
Hello fellow Potterheads!⚡ Exciting times ahead in the Wizarding World! As many of you have heard, HBO has officially announced a brand-new...
375