Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Vansh heard coughing sound
Riddhu claustrophobic attack
Vansh touched closet
I posted precap u can watch
Yep, saw it. Thank you🤗
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Vansh heard coughing sound
Riddhu claustrophobic attack
Vansh touched closet
I posted precap u can watch
Yep, saw it. Thank you🤗
But yeh shukar hai ki ek hi ad. aati hai 😆
Haan I m first time watching any show on tv after 1 year
I was no add please
point hai😆
But why did he do that?? 🤔🤔
But why did he do that?? 🤔🤔
Dil p laga ishaani k words usko
Inshort family k saamne they will be sweet couple
But in room pillow fight waale
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Dil p laga ishaani k words usko
Inshort family k saamne they will be sweet couple
But in room pillow fight waale
🤣🤣
Poor vansh doesn't know what he has gotten himself into.
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Riddhima: 'Apko meri raazi hone par hairani rahi, iss baat par nahi ki apke beta ne mujhse jabardasti shaadi karne ka faisala liya'
Anupriya 😂😂😂
That's why I said the whole family is retarded.
Only Chachi asked the right qn. Did anyone ask her if she wants to get married?
Guys there should be RiAnsh wedding thread