Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser

Updt soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@ Part 24

Lovely update .

Finally Raman opened up with ishita and shared his insecurities with her .

Glad everyone is safe 

Waiting for ishita's move.

Thanks for pm .

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser pls continue soon 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 25

Ishita closes her eyes feeling anger for Raman behavior she wants answer for him about their relation but she knows that Raman hasn't reached at conclusion till now because he himself is confused and behaving weirdly  knowing that it is futile to talk to him she turns to leave but hears a feeble voice: i dont know ishita.. i love dadda more than anything. but he betrayed me. god snatched my dadda from me and gave me  relations. but i think myself misfit in it. muje  mein sab ki zarorat lagta  hoon khwahish nhe.  sabka  pyaar mere liye selfish hai lekin pyaar to unconditional hona chahiye shayad. ishita  looks at him as  raman open his heart infront of ishita.

Raman sign her to sit beside him Ishita nods settles beside him and sign him to continue. Raman looks down and says: Ishita... I don't know how I...

Ishita held his hand and presses it firmly giving him much needed support and says: Raman.. you can say anything at least I know what's going on in your mind. 

Raman: I grew up only with my dada he was my everything. Sometimes I uses to wish to have a family jis mein maa ho Bhai behan ho but I was all alone with dada.. meine Jo emotions mehsoos Kiya wo sirf dadda ka pyaar unki care meine kabhi isky liyawa koi pyaar nhe dekha. Jab dada ka dhoka samjh Aya to Meri duniya hi ulat gyi sab khatam hogaya. I have lost trust on love. Dada ka pyaar jhoota tha mein unki zid tha zarorat tha just like for everyone I am their need. 

Raman gets up and walks towards the window myriad of emotion were flowing on his face. He says: you may find it harsh or you may feel hurt but muje to yehi Sach lagta hai. Maa papa achy hai mujse pyaar karty hai but in the end when they lost Aman then they chosed me to fulfill their need of living a good lifestyle. Aur tum.. you had a Disturbed married life where you were ill treated aur mere saath tumhain care aur respect mili and you named it love. You wanted care and respect shayad agar Aman acha insaan hota to tum aj bhi ussi ki rehna chahti.

Ishita looks at Raman with teary eyes and says: you doubt that my love is not true because you had suffered from betrayal by ram uncle is mein Meri Kiya galati hai. Raman looks at Ishita and tries to say something but Ishita shows him palm and says: you have prepared whole theory about relation around you phr to mein bhi apka ashi Kay liye Jo pyaar hai us par doubt Kar sakti Hoon

Raman: Ishita... He glares at her and says: don't you dare I love ashi.. she is my daughter..

Ishita: Kiya bura laga per Sach to yehi hai na. When you can doubt our love for you to phr mein bhi ye keh sakti Hoon. You said that everyone is with you because of selfish reason. You are our need not our love to ashi bhi apki zarorat hai chahat nhe hai

Raman: how can you say this Ishita

Ishita: remember ram uncle will. All those conditions.. to apka pyaar ashi Kay liye bhi jhoota hosakta hai.. she shows Raman mirror while Raman felt something breaking inside him. Ishita contiues to say: aur nhe to Kiya Raman. You are bounded with us due to ram uncle will. Agar wo will na hoti to you would have thrown us out of your life long ago I remember your behavior in our early marriage days. Is it true na Raman ..

Raman looks at her and says: how can you say this Ishita..

Ishita: jis tarhaan AP kuch bhi baseless sochty Hain to ye to phr bhi reality hai

Their talks were interrupted as ashi wakes up crying before Ishita goes to ashi Raman rushes to her and takes her in his arms and start rocking slowly feeling her father warmth ashi drifted into sleep Raman looks at Ishita and says: you can't understand what's the connection I and ashi have. In this whole world you can't doubt anything Ishita but never doubt my love for ashi.. I am Raman Kumar bhalla if I would have only interested for property it was very easy for me to make everything as per my wish. Lekin meine aisa nhe Kiya I have accepted ashi with all my heart because I felt connected with her aisa laga koi purana rishta hai usy aur wo sirf Meri hi hai. He tenderly kisses her forehead making little ashi smile in sleep.

Ishita wipes her tears and says: Raman his sachai say AP ashi Kay liye apni feeling samajhty Hain agar usi tarhaan AP humare baare mein sochain to shayad she spot abruptly and shook her head and says: leave it all we should sleep now.

Raman puts ashi on bed and walks towards Ishita and held her from shoulder Ishita was looking down trying to held her tears Raman makes her look into his eyes. He wipes her tears from corner of her eyes and says: you didn't feel scared... Ishita gets confused listening to him and asks: scared.. what are you trying to say raman. Raman: scared to get shattered again. He looks down Ishita as he has let hi guards down and expressed the root cause of his behavior

Ishita cups his face and says: kiss baat ka dar Raman. He did not look up and feebly replies: to get broken by loved one to be left alone by loved one. Ishita shook her head and pulls him closer and wraps him in her arms tightly and says: you will never be left alone or broken till I am alive... Ishita assures Raman trying to make him understand. Both remain in each other's arms feeling solace. Raman feels like a heavy burden has been taken off from his chest while Ishita was now able to understand the turmoil Raman has faced.

Raman breaks the hug and turn to leave Ishita held his hand and was about to say something but Raman cut her in middle and says: Ishita mein wo.. Ishita presses his palm and says: you must be tired Raman today was a long day for all of us ye sab to chalta rahy ga let's sleep.

Raman nods and silently goes to his side and lies down to get some sleep Ishita was looking at him she too goes to her side and hits the bed for sleep.

Sun rises with the new hopes Raman opens his eyes and finds his daughter ashi wide awake and sitting on his stomach smiling at her. his face lit up with smile as ashi gives Raman sloppy kiss on his cheeks while chuckling and making different sounds. Raman: ale meri jaan. He showers kisses on her little face their moment got disturbed as Ishita clears her throat and says: agar AP dono ka hogaya ho to mein iss gundi ko yahan say le jon. Raman glares at Ishita and says: haw you called my angel a gundi.. how bad...

Ishita: you will obviously take her side because she has wrapped on around her little finger with this innocent face. 

Raman shook his head and was about to say but Ishita takes ashi in her arms and says: Mr bhalla you are getting late for your meeting Raman looks at clock which was showing 8 am he hits his forehead with palms and says: I am late...Ishita says: I am taking ashi down you get ready Raman nods and hurriedly gets up to get freshen up. Ishita shook her head seeing Raman antics and says: Raman shayad I acted impatiently I should give you sometime..

Soon Raman comes out all reayd he rushes downstairs and was about to leave but Ishita spots him and asks him to have breakfast he nods and start having breakfast in between feeding ashi his paratha. After finishing breakfast he leaves for office. Rest of the day was hectic as Raman was totally engrossed in work it was evening Raman was thinking about all the happening. The conversation he had with Ishita last night he was playing with the pen and says: Ishita was right I was looking things from my perspective only. It was not wrong that Ishita developed some feeling for me I think I acted unreasonably I should think from her angle also. Zindagi aise nhe guzar sakti I should give our relation a chance..agar wo sirf ashi ki maa hai to mere dil ko ye alag ehsaas kiyon hota hai.

It was later at night everyone we're seated in the lounge and talking randomly romi looks at his phone and something clicks his mind he says: Bhabhi how can we forget this. All looks at him waiting him to complete hai sentence Raman who has just returned from office asks: Kiya bhool Gaye hum romi

Romi smiles and says: Bhai acha hua AP agaye we have to make alot of preparation

Mrs bhalla: stop it romi don't talk in round round get to the point

Romi: next week our ashi is going to be one year old.. see you all forgot but I remember because chachu loves ashi alot he Lovingly pulls ashi cheeks all smiles listening to romi Raman and Ishita gets teary seeing their little baby going to become one year old.

Romi: ab kuch boly ga

Raman: we will arrange a grand birthday bash for ashi

Toshi jee nods and says: aur nhe to Kiya ashi is our princess.. Jo bhi decide karna hai jaldi karo I am very excited. Soon all were engrossed in thinking how to celebrate the birthday of ashi. 

That's it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved how raman shared his insecurities with ishita🥺

Ishita showed the reality to him👍🏻

Finally raman decided to give ishita and their relationship a chance💘

Omg....ashi is turning 1 ..wow🥳💖

Loved it

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A  very Beautiful update please update next part soon to know more about Ashi’s birthday 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di

Emotionally drained Raman

Party ahead

Update soon Di

Thanks for Pm Di