Originally posted by: Parinita_22
Umm..when u joined the forum dear..cozz there is one more girl from same username I guess😕
16 april 2020
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Parinita_22
Umm..when u joined the forum dear..cozz there is one more girl from same username I guess😕
16 april 2020
Originally posted by: ParijatGirl
16 april 2020
Oh sorry..that was another one..
She was parijatdeewani...😆
Its ok di
hahahha I'm 26 years swetieOriginally posted by: Parinita_22
Eshali di.. I call u as di...but what is ur age??😅
Beautiful os. U shud continue it further. It looks u left it on cliffhanger
Very bad..first u write..😆
hahahha I'm 26 years swetie
Aww.i am 22 dear😊
Originally posted by: Mavi_16_2
Beautiful os. U shud continue it further. It looks u left it on cliffhanger
I know many of u want more..but friends it's not compulsory that in every story they should be together at end..( I am talking about my point of view...)some stories have sad ending😃
Wow 👏
Os was very emotional😒
But the concept was very unique 😎
It's rise many questions provoke our mind to think about our casual actions to 😊
Circumstances often change people more than the arrival of new 😳
Honestly saying I can talk endlessly about this OS cause this had lot of relatable situation added in it😊
And how can I Miss my name😆
But the mysterious smile at end 😉 gosh that was why most of us think you left us on cliffhanger🤣
But i think the OS end on perfect note 🥳
Short but very nicely penned down 👏