I like the socko owl 🤣
Lol Socko owl 🤣
Waise I didn't notice Socko joined Rockerz club too, Congrats Socky 🤣 Welcome to the club 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like the socko owl 🤣
Lol Socko owl 🤣
Waise I didn't notice Socko joined Rockerz club too, Congrats Socky 🤣 Welcome to the club 🥳
Originally posted by: NZOPDBTQ6NWZHDX2
Sandesh Ayaaa Sandaeshhh Ayaaa!!
Sandesh to Thug: "Tell thug I miss him" 😳
For any sandeshs PM me. ☺️
Socklet, your job is so cool man.🤣
I want to play a side character too!
Take permission from the Dumbledore 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Socklet, your job is so cool man.🤣
I want to play a side character too!
Originally posted by: BZIEGO4UWYCFFASH
Sandesh Ayaaa Sandaeshhh Ayaaa!!
Sandesh to Thug: "Tell thug I miss him" 😳
For any sandeshs PM me. ☺️
Isssshh so cute 🤗🤗

Aagayi gif queen🥳
Yessss....u FF ji🤣meri aakhe taras gayi thi apko dakhne ki liye🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LittleBeasty
Yessss....u FF ji🤣meri aakhe taras gayi thi apko dakhne ki liye🤣🤣
Thank you, for your thirsty eyes 

Originally posted by: Minionite
Hi everyone,
Just to let you know, Hinna (heavenlybliss) is simply stepping down as Prefect of Gryffindor. GrimReaper will now be taking her place.
Thanks!
Congrats GR! I know you would make a great prefect for the team⭐️
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
Hello fellow Potterheads!⚡ Exciting times ahead in the Wizarding World! As many of you have heard, HBO has officially announced a brand-new...
375