good u were not here then 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
good u were not here then 😆
Change of heart 🤣
Eid Mubarak
#EidAladha2020
10:54 PM · Jul 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Lol great cos there are bonus points for discussing 2 questions amongst all members.
Thats not fair for Hufflepuff and Slytherin who sent the answers already without discussion with other members. But well.
@bold: It's Gryffindor not Slytherin. We didn't know about the discussion thing.
What's up Potterheads 😎
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I had a personal issue which is why I couldnt be involved in this round hence I was discussing it with Minionite but people in this game are quite insensitive and taunty
Plus thats not the only reason, I dont feel fit enough to be a prefect and I feel someone else can manage the team better hence ab dil nahi maan raha prefect banne ko
I have other tensions in life right now
I am fine playing the other stress free games like sheep one where at least people are more understanding
Hinna 🤗 Peace of mind is more important. Whatever suits you. ❤️

Sandesh Ayaaa Sandaeshhh Ayaaa!!
Sandesh to Thug: "Tell thug I miss him" 😳
For any sandeshs PM me. ☺️
Originally posted by: CKKTI4VR4XHSK5RN
Sandesh Ayaaa Sandaeshhh Ayaaa!!
Sandesh to Thug: "Tell thug I miss him" 😳
For any sandeshs PM me. ☺️
Socko your Owls are making me laugh 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Socko your Owls are making me laugh 🤣
I like the socko owl 🤣
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
Hello fellow Potterheads!⚡ Exciting times ahead in the Wizarding World! As many of you have heard, HBO has officially announced a brand-new...
375