Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Its after wedding pooja one
Shivani is designer I dont like her designs
The designer of IB??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Its after wedding pooja one
Shivani is designer I dont like her designs
The designer of IB??
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
😂 Isko bhi bagad billa jaisa naam milega...sadu sher😂
Too good🤣
Thank you 🤗
Too good🤣
😂😂
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
This is not rakhi one
Rakhi one n engagement one r same
As same day both happened
I think after wedding pooja
Waise blouse looks alike
Shivani is designer n I dont like her
@bold, Oh! Mujhe laga Rakhi celebration Shaadi ke baad hogi.
@red same here.. 😒
Originally posted by: merryyura
@bold, Oh! Mujhe laga Rakhi celebration Shaadi ke baad hogi.
@red same here.. 😒
Rakhi saith me kar li
I just live anusoru
She is best 🥳
Her outfits are so tacky. Her definition of classy is way off.
But Riddhima was given mostly normal outfits so far. It might change after wedding 😭
Is Shivani the designer ? OH GOD. Be ready to witness her atrangi costumes🤢Her outfits are so tacky. Her definition of classy is way off.
But Riddhima was given mostly normal outfits so far. It might change after wedding 😭