When 15p you all should shift
When 15p you all should shift
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank god you made new thread😆
Thank you. 😆
I didn't want to post in that thread that's why went missing🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Thank you. 😆
I didn't want to post in that thread that's why went missing🤣
Usually I tell her when we are on 150 th page.🤣
Aaj ki disappointment ki wajase kuch extra pages 😂
You could have alerted us octo 😈 instead went missing 😆
Later after seeing suj post I quoted Alexia to do so 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Usually I tell her when we are on 150 th page.🤣
Aaj ki disappointment ki wajase kuch extra pages 😂
You could have alerted us octo 😈 instead went missing 😆
Later after seeing suj post I quoted Alexia to do so 😆
I thought you guys would notice it😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Yeah too bored of flashback and dragging but makers will extend the day till Monday atleast.
Hope they end this track asap 😆 can't tolerate more now
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hope they end this track asap 😆 can't tolerate more now
Now everyone is frustrated with it. 😆
Poor Al😆 she must be thinking kitna bak bak karte hain ye log
Bina episode ke bhi EDT khatam kardia🤣
But EDT ka koi naam nahi?🤔 pichla wala was also just named EDT , why??
Episode isn't up na? Still?