Move to CC guys. Page Number extended. Don't post here anymore.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Move to CC guys. Page Number extended. Don't post here anymore.
Originally posted by: caller123
I just hope precap is misleading.😭
Hope so there is something good store for us tomorrow
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂
Same same 🤣
Meri maa toh kuch bhi haath mein lekar ayenge muhje marne...even now 🤣 I have to pair pado to let me go to my friends place..!
There is no pleading word for all MAA in their dictionary 🤣 except bon's maa 😆
🤣 this cracked me up🤣
@ bold-i so agree with this🤣
Heyy Ramaiya❤️I think there is something hidden in tomorrow's episode so we shall wait for that.
And I'm new here😳
Hope there is something good apart from that disappointing promo
Originally posted by: caller123
I just wish that she says
Ma see my Pati Babu cares for me . I won't leave her. I cannot see him in pain or something.
Aww Kate. I wish this to happen.
CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEASE USE THE CC? 150 PAGES IS THE LIMIT.
Move to CC guys. Page Number extended. Don't post here anymore.
Aiye apka intezaar tha.😊
Originally posted by: listmist
Hope there is something good apart from that disappointing promo
Hope they don't drag with flashback..! And finish of the day with tomorrow epi itself.!