BTW mages ye PB ki trp kafi kum aa rahi hai. Aisa kyun? I am liking Kunal and Aneri..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
BTW mages ye PB ki trp kafi kum aa rahi hai. Aisa kyun? I am liking Kunal and Aneri..
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Nahi sab apne hisab se padhte hai. Aap logo ke post se kuch seekhne ko milta hai. Please dont be sad. Jaise I didn't know much about Satyaki but aap ke discussion thread se janne ko mila mujhe. Knowledge is the only true wealth..
I agree knowledge is true wealth
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
BTW mages ye PB ki trp kafi kum aa rahi hai. Aisa kyun? I am liking Kunal and Aneri..
as usual Colors morons are playing with the time slot🤢they are worst channel when it comes to handle time slots
the show is amazing but given to a worst channel
no promotions...did not inform abt time slot change and on wednesday they cancel the epi for their fav show🤮🤮
the show is amazing and very hilarious🤣
Guys please move onto the next thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mahabharat/5170614/mahabharat-retelecast-discussion-thread-8
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Shaheer might too
Shaheer dint married , ayu & shaheer broke up, he had publically apologized also & asked 4 closure.
The eyelock & bgm
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDI9kbmBbQ7/?igshid=zrhiwx18wnfd
It's uncomfortable for me too. But I don't think it should get illegal at all. We can not define how others should live basis our standards
That definitely doesn't have any problems to others so why shall it be made illegal