Briti, I think you need only 2 members for the round.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Briti, I think you need only 2 members for the round.
I sent my and GrimReaper's name. This is my first time. Wish me luck Bucky.
Originally posted by: Briti1107
I sent my and GrimReaper's name. This is my first time. Wish me luck Bucky.
Best of luck. Team Gryffindor🥳
Good luck dears😈
Go gryffins.....🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: Briti1107
I sent my and GrimReaper's name. This is my first time. Wish me luck Bucky.
We believe in you! Good luck!
Cues in Dangal's *Harna nahi hai bass😉👍🏼
Omg the questions 😲
So we can take help from the entire team for 2 of those questions
Thats good
All the mates Gryffins 🤗
Rock it 😁
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Omg the questions 😲
So we can take help from the entire team for 2 of those questions
Thats good
The questions can be posted here right?🤔 Just that we can't discuss?🤔
I am here... let me know if you need help
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k