Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

I havent watched Geet entirely but ArShi were the better version of Maaneet (I have seen only a few episodes, I couldn’t tolerate Gurmeet’s acting after a while) 

none could have played the hyper Khushi better than Sanaya. As a girl who didn’t know Hindi, she did a lot of hardwork 😳

I love all the tracks (maybe I’d say the most fav is the PaYash sagai-wedding moment) is except the kidnap, Sheetal and Mrs India tracks. 

Hindi or English?🤔 Laad Governor 🤣 i didnt understand what it meant until a year later

Maan and Geet were so hot but yeah all of Guls FLs are hyper and dont know English except QH where Zoya was the opposite

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m only halfway through the entire thread 😆

Don’t get me wrong Sheeps and Wildy, I’ll continue tomorrow. Been a busy day once again and its gonna be a busy week too. Congratulations once again to all the winners 🤗

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Hindi or English?🤔 Laad Governor 🤣 i didnt understand what it meant until a year later

Maan and Geet were so hot but yeah all of Guls FLs are hyper and dont know English except QH where Zoya was the opposite

Sanaya’s first language is English if I’m not wrong, she did her schooling in Ooty. She isn’t that well versed in Hindi and Khushi’s Hindi was almost Sanskrit so you can imagine her plait 🤣

And her fake Hindi was accented English was funny too, like p-hone for phone, phree for free, biskoot for biscuit,...

maan and Geet as Maaneet were hot, esp in Kurbaan Hua. But only Maan, nope not really 

the only Gul soaps I watched are Geet (till Main pregnant hoon) and IPK 1 😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Sanaya’s first language is English if I’m not wrong, she did her schooling in Ooty. She isn’t that well versed in Hindi and Khushi’s Hindi was almost Sanskrit so you can imagine her plait 🤣

And her fake Hindi was accented English was funny too, like p-hone for phone, phree for free, biskoot for biscuit,...

maan and Geet as Maaneet were hot, esp in Kurbaan Hua. But only Maan, nope not really 

the only Gul soaps I watched are Geet (till Main pregnant hoon) and IPK 1 😳

Oh I thought you were talking about her character Khushi

oye I love Gurmeet!❤️ I think I have loved all of Gul Khan heroes except KSG and KVB

I have seen almost all her dramas😆

Edited by heavenlybliss - 3 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Oh I thought you were talking about her character Khushi

oye I love Gurmeet!❤️ I think I have loved all of Gul Khan heroes except KSG and KVB

I have seen almost all her dramas😆

I love Maan character but not fan of GC. I love Armaan character but not KSG haha

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Omg this is literally me ..🤣FF how did u got my EXOL nerve 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I love Maan character but not fan of GC. I love Armaan character but not KSG haha

i loved armaan only in season 1

SoniRita thumbnail

i loved armaan only in season 1

Yup me too 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Hi Hinna and Tas

Arzoo in humsafars was not that hyper

WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Tris007

I almost lost my crown, but it's intact 😆

Out of curiosity, was there any other close competition for me? 🤣

You were nominated for Khushi’s award and jodi award with EXOL and with RC!😊