Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Shreya (Minionite) wrote her version of the show, I wrote mine and the DT members wrote or own, we did justice to it🤣
🤣🤣I will think mine🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Shreya (Minionite) wrote her version of the show, I wrote mine and the DT members wrote or own, we did justice to it🤣
🤣🤣I will think mine🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
🤣🤣I will think mine🤣
The power of imagination and creative mind😎
Spoke to Nida?
No, we had last talk in Ramadan.
She's active here?
Nahi isiliye asking😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Nahi isiliye asking😆
Then stalk🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Then stalk🤣
kisko?😆
Nida Apu if you don't find a clue where she is😆
Sorry my devilish mind🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Nida Apu if you don't find a clue where she is😆
Sorry my devilish mind🤣
m very bad at stalking game😆 lose patience pretty soon🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
m very bad at stalking game😆 lose patience pretty soon🤣
You are too good😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You are too good😆
kismein?😲