Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf
Masand was actually questioned for more than eight hours if I'm not wrong. Which is why it's strange that not a single thing was leaked from his interrogation when the same sources have been talking non stop about everyone else who has been questioned.
I'm a fan of Taapsee and Richa but frankly even they have made this about themseleves. It has become such a circus that it feels like all they care about is who is taking a "better" potshot at the other now. It's a shame that even something like this can't bring these people out of their own bubble. Not everything is about you.
I agree with you that most are probably just waiting for things to blow over. Even the public will move on at some point. It's his family and his closest friends who my heart goes out to. Everyone else will move on. The void that they are left with though can't be replaced. Wish them all the strength.
I clearly read that Masand was questioned for four hours , but I guess the writer may have goofed up. A lot of conflicting reports doing the rounds. It's getting a little tough to sift through and find the correct source. Be that as it may, 4 hours or 8 hours, something should have come out. Bhatt was questioned from what I read only for around 2-3 hours yet we saw leaks.
Honestly, Tapsee and Richa haven't just made this about themselves but have also tried to shift the conversation towards 'let the family grieve in peace. Lets not make noise'. At least Richa did in her interview with Rajdeep Sardesai I believe. Even Tapsee when she was cordially confronted by one of the writers in bollywood who has been speaking out (forgive me as I am forgetting his name. He even questioned Soni Razdan on twitter) she very clearly tried to deflect the topic and made it only about Kangana.
Now that the family itself has spoken out, I wonder what their stand is. Frankly speaking both Richa and Tapsee have disappointed me. In order to stay in the good books of the big producers facing the heat, they have tried to deflect the attention and divert the debate. They could have kept quiet and just stuck to the part where Kangana personally attacked Tapsee.
3