https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxalzhBQMK/?igshid=10xyxb000xovz
KP taking pic....that was first time I saw...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxalzhBQMK/?igshid=10xyxb000xovz
KP taking pic....that was first time I saw...
Was searching for something else .
But found this info .
Half of the yhm pages in IF had got over at the time of ishra big C itself .
Ie. 1 1/2 yrs of yhm carried half the substance worth discussing .N the rest of the discussion covered the balance of 4 1/2 yrs of the show .
This statistic says it all .

I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k