some more..



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
some more..



^^These will create rolling pane, as Proteeti said😭
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Yeah that's what I'm saying. If there's a GK round theres no way she can say no Google. 😂
I feel She might put a time limit for answers. Let's say We gotta choose 1 or 2 members for quiz within 2 days or so & When the members are ready or free they can pm her for the questions. She then sents the questions with a time limit of maybe 5-10 min. Thats the only way one can avoid Google use since the time is less & She can put penalty for sending answers late.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
^^These will create rolling pane, as Proteeti said😭
I think size can be reduced 🤔
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
I think size can be reduced 🤔
Yup, lol sorry😆
Who is good at riddles ?
And I don't mean the usual riddle games girls plays with guys.
Like actual riddles 😆
I can do Rebus puzzles. Those I'm good at. I usually can get 4 out of 5. One I usually screw up. I'm also good at treasure hunt style riddles. Plus here we just need to stalk Shreya and find her forums. Simple. 😂
None of the newbies chose HP as even thier second choice
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
None of the newbies chose HP as even thier second choice
I thought yesterday two people had given a first choice but were good with anything.
Be ready this is how I am gonna send all you to fight in the game
