
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

I was forgetting its result day!😳
I genuinely don't want to see the result. 😭
FINAL SPOILER:
Somebody has scored almost golden sheep, scoring 9 points, and also named the top 3 of non sheep[an answer where 3 options got 16goals each].
Hi Lavy I am good what about you
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
FINAL SPOILER:
Somebody has scored almost golden sheep, scoring 9 points, and also named the top 3 of non sheep[an answer where 3 options got 16goals each].
Who is this topper!?!🤯🤯🤯
Pandit-Misthi-GrimReaper-Soni-BeautiFool-sreefan-Obssesed or someone else!?
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
FINAL SPOILER:
Somebody has scored almost golden sheep, scoring 9 points, and also named the top 3 of non sheep[an answer where 3 options got 16goals each].
![]()
In 13 min this thread will get active again🤣
I guess Panditaain_ji. She is on a roll this season. ⭐️

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
FINAL SPOILER:
Somebody has scored almost golden sheep, scoring 9 points, and also named the top 3 of non sheep[an answer where 3 options got 16goals each].
Kon hai woh?😲
Panditain?