Sure 🤗 ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sure 🤗 ❤️

I am not nominated in so many categories.
Lazy and chilled out. Yeah that s my style! 😎
Thanks to everyone who voted for me.
I would like to thank myself for this. 🤣
I did expect Geet and KKGSR award but others came as a surprise
I am happy I was atleast nominated
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have got three nominations😆
I was not expecting three nominations
Congratulations .

Ready to get your award 🤣
Red Carpet Entry
__________________________________________________________________________________





![]()
![]()
I'm here to give my award wining speech.


I am also nominated. 🤪

https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
3