Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

Oh my! I just hope nothing happens to YHC cuz its just getting started with the actual storyline now till now, it was just building up the storyline.😭😭

Hope soo...it has long way to go...it will be injustice if the show dint run long..I dont think it will go anywhere till another year...we can just support & hype the show..

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Usually SP stop promoting those shows for which there are chances of them to be axed.

Although YHC should not go off-air as it’s doing well for it’s slot time (slot leader too) but SP has always been hungry for high TRP (SP has shut its shows with decent TRPs). Many shows have gone off-air.

It’s quite surprising why production house, channel has completely stop promoting YHC since lock-down. They won’t do this, if they want to keep a show on-air. Might be running this one until they find a better replacement. 

It would be highly disappointing, if YHC goes off-air as it has such a lovely pair and good storyline.💔

Does YHC has contract with SP for certain timeline?

Tbh main lead hardly promoted YHC which we have already discussed. Abrar complained about less promotion of YHC compare to other shows but then I was wondering pehle khud toh YHC promote karlo with your on-screen pair (keep your personal life aside), then perhaps complain (he only promotes his YHC’s character once in a while. But YHC is a team project). Anyways, sorry Imo zero effort from his side! 🤔 

luxm6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope YHC pick up on t trp chart...as it z doing well than other shows ..n has been slot leader too..

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Usually SP stop promoting those shows for which there are chances of them to be axed.

Although YHC should not go off-air as it’s doing well for it’s slot time (slot leader too) but SP has always been hungry for high TRP (SP has shut its shows with decent TRPs). Many shows have gone off-air.

It’s quite surprising why production house, channel has completely stop promoting YHC since lock-down. They won’t do this, if they want to keep a show on-air. Might be running this one until they find a better replacement. 

It would be highly disappointing, if YHC goes off-air as it has such a lovely pair and good storyline.💔

Does YHC has contract with SP for certain timeline?

Tbh main lead hardly promoted YHC which we have already discussed. Abrar complained about less promotion of YHC compare to other shows but then I was wondering pehle khud toh YHC promote karlo with your on-screen pair (keep your personal life aside), then perhaps complain (he only promotes his YHC’s character once in a while. But YHC is a team project). Anyways, sorry Imo zero effort from his side! 🤔 

They were promoting it decently before lockdown in March. It’s unknown what happened during or after the lockdown. That’s scary, because SP don’t promote shows when they don’t want it to run any longer. And yes, you’re right, so many shows have been shut, even after having okay enough TRPs. But this being an EK show....she’s a big name in industry, she can do anything. I hope she considers the show in time and starts pushing for its promotion. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

There is no reason why it shud be taken down.

Doing better than another other show even though its new.

A very decent trp almost like kzk which is at 8pm and also with a lot of promotion.

Doing very well even without any promotion and pomp.

No promos nothing but really doing well.

And the storyline is connecting and attracting to a lot of people.

And slot leader toooo even after being a late night show.

Considering all these factors, it is doing a lot better than expected actually.

But pavitra bhagya has low trp and still that channel is promoting.

I just think starplus is being biased thats it.

Dinahjane thumbnail

There is no reason why it shud be taken down.

Doing better than another other show even though its new.

A very decent trp almost like kzk which is at 8pm and also with a lot of promotion.

Doing very well even without any promotion and pomp.

No promos nothing but really doing well.

And the storyline is connecting and attracting to a lot of people.

And slot leader toooo even after being a late night show.

Considering all these factors, it is doing a lot better than expected actually.

But pavitra bhagya has low trp and still that channel is promoting.

I just think starplus is being biased thats it.

Popular actors hote toh shayad promote krta. I guess wahi baat hai😆. There was a show, Suhani Si Ek ladki, it was hardly promoted by the channel but it ran for almost 3 years, even though in its 2nd year(late 2015-16 till the end), it was completely ruined, storyline wise. 

Edited by Dinahjane - 3 years ago
Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

Popular actors hote toh shayad promote krta. I guess wahi baat hai😆. There was a show, Suhani Si Ek ladki, it was hardly promoted by the channel but it ran for almost 3 years, even though in its 2nd year(late 2015-16 till the end), it was completely ruined, storyline wise. 

I hope nothing happens to YHC and shud run for 3-4 yrs minimum Cant take it now if something goes wrong, totally getting attached to the show.❤️

Dinahjane thumbnail

I hope nothing happens to YHC and shud run for 3-4 yrs minimum Cant take it now if something goes wrong, totally getting attached to the show.❤️

I know. Minimum 3-4 years.  Star Plus retained SSEL for 3 years even though the story was ruined. YHC has a good storyline *touchwood*. Sab accha hoga, tension lene se kya faayda😊.  

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here after long I am attached to a show,last was bepannaah & it got abrupt end , dont want to loose this now...biggest point is actors are not expensive here , star usually pull down shows if actors are expensive & not giving them profit...yhc is sleeper hit , so its pretty safe I guess unless ph do some mess..I wish they would change slot , that would get it back..