Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
OMG! This is so creepy. How come the time of posting is known?
What's creepy? Is there something I'm not seeing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
OMG! This is so creepy. How come the time of posting is known?
What's creepy? Is there something I'm not seeing?
Yess! See her friend has posted at at 11.04 am and Rhea’s post is after 12 pm! The day of!
I am just creeped out at the way Rhea has posted when she would have definitely known by that time if the friend knew an hour before her and already wrote such a long post!
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.
Yess! See her friend has posted at at 11.04 am and Rhea’s post is after 12 pm! The day of!
I am just creeped out at the way Rhea has posted when she would have definitely known by that time if the friend knew an hour before her and already wrote such a long post!
not friend, mother, she said in her post as a "mother"
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rhea-chakrabortys-bank-accounts-to-be-restored-after-court-flags-ndps-procedure-lapse_233913
https://x.com/i/status/2033156009724919930
Sohail Khan talks about Salman and says Bigg boss is scripted https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbaRDrPJAjc/?igsh=dWhncGprc3FxanRl
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
/article/rashmika-i-am-so-sorry-but-hindi-films-are-just-not-for-you-says-shobhaa-de-after-watching-cocktail_235098...
3