Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
can it be the unique answer😆I hope not
It isn’t unique...like Maroon’s Dragon or Boonie’s Mandela🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
can it be the unique answer😆I hope not
It isn’t unique...like Maroon’s Dragon or Boonie’s Mandela🤣
that's what I was hinting as coca cola😆
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
You Wrote Dhoni Jersey No. Naa If yes then I fell many wrote this & Jack might win too
Let hope so , I like to have more than two points for sure 🤣
Same ⭐️
Thug won't correct the unique answers . He will only interfere if we said two or more answer for a question or wasn't specific enough , I think .
I told you Mandela will be haunt me forever. 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Thug won't correct the unique answers . He will only interfere if we said two or more answer for a question or wasn't specific enough , I think .
Ditto! if u gave unique answer, he won’t say a word!😳
Why?😆
Sorry girl!😆 I had to...the two most unique answer so far for me!