🥺😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🥺😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
I think this time I will get 1 point only 😳
I wrote Bakhtiyar ki sister
I never ate it that why....I picked D...
Why'd you keep doing that to me🥺
Originally posted by: Sock-let
I don't even know any Superhero's ka gfs name, so went for batman's wife.
Same Socko. 🤪
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Even I wrote Marie biscuit for illegal substance
Diamond Biscuit and Marie biscuit for so cool with nickname, I wrote Marie biscuit too
Saan mai meri saans aayi 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
For 8th one ... I really hope you all went with my username 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry Sandy! I picked the first option🤣
No one Wrote VG's name?
Strange!