Oh yeah! Same same girl!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh yeah! Same same girl!😆
Title changed finally 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Confined spaces?
I am with you at this Alexia😆
Nobody knows about that bollywood movie starring RH 🤔
Dont you know my lack of Bollywood knowledge
I wrote reNobody knows about that bollywood movie starring RH 🤔
Google told me the same thing but then I kept reading and boom, that other one is way more popular in Indian shows 🤣
😆 I didn’t read shoit!🤣 Ek point loss
Nobody knows about that bollywood movie starring RH 🤔
NO. Noooooo!
It stars NS!😳
Hmm
I dont want to talk about 2nd question as its very uncomfortable
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I wrote re
Thank God, I'm not alone