Confined spaces?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Confined spaces?
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I chose Doctor for second. Now I am regretting it. 🥺
You regret #2, I'll regret #8 😆
But Idk if the movie I wrote is based on a doctor or not 😆
What is the hint!?😆 I am since 3.30 My brain is not working🤪
Stefan Salvatore from Vampire diares also known as R.....R
Yeah they do. I know. 😆
My first will be unique then!🤣
Only 5 posts can be made in span of 3 minutes. 😳
Nobody knows about that bollywood movie starring RH 🤔
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I wrote spider first then google put social in many list as first!
Google told me the same thing but then I kept reading and boom, that other one is way more popular in Indian shows 🤣