I thought about that first but later changed to skyAm I the only one jise pehle hi saans lene mein takleef huyi??🤔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I thought about that first but later changed to skyAm I the only one jise pehle hi saans lene mein takleef huyi??🤔
I wrote spider first then google put social in many list as first!
I chose Doctor for second. Now I am regretting it. 🥺
Am I the only one jise pehle hi saans lene mein takleef huyi??🤔
No, we're in this together again 😆
Me too
Guys ,tell me you can relate to this gift please
I went with unique one this time
boon I write that tooBut it's from Bollywood🤔
So first one already out , second one give me more hints than just a Bollywood movie