Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Try kar rahe hai lekin mujhse ho nahin paraha 😭
Aap bhi ek likho na.
Behen mujhe ati nahi par I can try. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Try kar rahe hai lekin mujhse ho nahin paraha 😭
Aap bhi ek likho na.
Behen mujhe ati nahi par I can try. 😒
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
You know, I was wondering, yaha pe saab sirf behene hai ya phir bhai bhi hai? 🤔 really curious
Good question Shrishti 🤣
Originally posted by: ZMIM7X442Z5PPXHV
Dialogue reminded me of Shristi's character🤣🤣🤣
Now that reminded me of the story we were suppose to start... I really hope shaheen gets fine. And that most people are still up for it.
And we are not allowed to talk about serial writing in chat club. Shaheen said we are going to have another thread along with the serial writing one to chat about it.
Can’t wait 😊
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Behen mujhe ati nahi par I can try. 😒
Jaldi se ik likho 👍🏼
Mera aur Mishtu ka bhi aacha nahin hai but humne try kia na
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Now that reminded me of the story we were suppose to start... I really hope shaheen gets fine. And that most people are still up for it.
And we are not allowed to talk about serial writing in chat club. Shaheen said we are going to have another thread along with the serial writing one to chat about it.
Can’t wait 😊
Yes. I hope saheen is fine... Haven't seen her around... Probably she is busy...
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Try kar rahe hai lekin mujhse ho nahin paraha 😭
Aap bhi ek likho na.
Bheega bheega sa alam hai, hawao me zara nami si hai.
Bhari mahfil me baithe hai fir v kyu dil me koi kami si hai.
Don't throw tamaatar please 🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Good question Shrishti 🤣
I am serious though, do you know any bhai’s in this forum 
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Bheega bheega sa alam hai, hawao me zara nami si hai.
Bhari mahfil me baithe hai fir v kyu dil me koi kami si hai.
Don't throw tamaatar please 🤣
Tamatar ka toh bata nahin lekin hain, phool saroor barsaoungi tumhare upaar.
Kitna aacha likha yaar 👍🏼
Someone liked my OS that UN was Udai something. I think that may be the bhai. 😆
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Tamatar ka toh bata nahin lekin hain, phool saroor barsaoungi tumhare upaar.
Kitna aacha likha yaar 👍🏼
Sachi ya taang khich rahi ho behen?