Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm completely unsure about 8th question🤔🤣
LOL. I am completely unsure about every question😳. I will tell you one funny thing I did in 8th question afyer Thug changes the title. 😆
Last time ki tarah phir se gaayab 🤔
Its almost lunch time in India! Hope he comes online and change the title😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
LOL. I am completely unsure about every question😳. I will tell you one funny thing I did in 8th question afyer Thug changes the title. 😆
I'll be waiting😆
I dont look forward to 3 oclock
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Its almost lunch time in India! Hope he comes online and change the title😆
Thug , aren't you hungry yet . 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I dont look forward to 3 oclock
What happened? Meeting or something?
yeah we will laugh over our unique answers😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
WD results will make us laugh in happiness, thug results will make me laugh because I can't cry over a sheep game 🤣