Thug will we get extra ten goals for waiting patiently 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thug will we get extra ten goals for waiting patiently 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
You look excited to know the answers. 😆
This time I am not excited at all. Changed answer a couple of times and still I am not confident even in one question. I wanted a question like Diamond one last time.
There was too may option like Diamond, DiaMond and diamond , I am not sure which one sheep choose which make it frustrating for me 🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
You look excited to know the answers. 😆
This time I am not excited at all. Changed answer a couple of times and still I am not confident even in one question. I wanted a question like Diamond one last time.
I'm completely unsure about 8th question🤔🤣
Thug come and change the title😒
I'm completely unsure about 8th question🤔🤣
I am unsure about all the questions
I am more excited for WD's results than thug's results🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I am more excited for WD's results than thug's results🤣
WD results will make us laugh in happiness, thug results will make me laugh because I can't cry over a sheep game 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
There was too may option like Diamond, DiaMond and diamond , I am not sure which one sheep choose which make it frustrating for me 🤣
LOL. Atleast here all the diAmOnD have same spelling. You will get a point anyway. 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Thug come and change the title😒
Last time ki tarah phir se gaayab 🤔
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
LOL. Atleast here all the diAmOnD have same spelling. You will get a point anyway. 😆
I used that word since we can't discuss , what I mean is all three options are correct and I am not sure which one sheep's favoured