I hope thug doesn't have any interview today🤔😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I hope thug doesn't have any interview today🤔😆
WD if you dont know this I celebrate Laziness😎
I am lazy AF😛
U are taking part in 3 contest...u are not lazy AF😆
I was like fifteen minutes are gone ,and the discussion would be almost over. And to find thug js going to extent for a hour 🤣
Ek me dimaag ki dahi
Dusre main mann ki ashanti
Teesre main main karungi ashanti🤣
double fun tomorrow😆Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Good Afternoon!! Both results will be out tomo, right? 😂
I hope thug doesn't have any interview today🤔😆
Or his manager calls for a meeting 🤣
Title kab change hoga 🤔
I am not looking forward to the hints because it will prove I am going to be unique this time as well
Title kab change hoga 🤔
You look excited to know the answers. 😆
This time I am not excited at all. Changed answer a couple of times and still I am not confident even in one question. I wanted a question like Diamond one last time.