Pranbir Unofficial date~OS

Pranbir_heart thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This OS is on a track when prachi leaves kohli mansion because everyone blames her and ranbir runs behind her. 

"Prachi!please listen"said ranbir coming behind the prachi

Prachi paid no heeds to him and was about to go in taxi when two strong arms pulled her causing her to collide with the hard chest

(It was ranbir πŸ˜Š)

"Let me go"said prachi looking down

"Prachi look into my eyes"said ranbir looking at her and invading her personal space.

Finding no option she looked at his eyes and both shared an emotional yet romantic eyelock 

"Prachi! Jaisa tum soch rahi ho waisa nahi hai" said ranbir 

"Kya wesa nahi hai! Kisi ko mujhpe bharosa tak nahi hai. Me-mein sabka bharosa tod diya ranbir!"said prachi who was on a verge to cry

"Shhhhh!Esa nahi hai! Mein jaanta hu apne parents ko na!Woh log tumpe abhi bhi trust karte hai, bas thoda gussa hai tumse lekin woh bhi chala jaayega!"said ranbir at soothing voice 

Prachi hugged ranbir and he too responded it.

Prachi,"Ranbir mein kabhi-bhi tum log ka bharosa nahi todna chahti"

"Mujhe pata hai"said ranbir with a smile

They remained in each other embrace until reality hit prachi back and pulled herself out of ranbir's arms.

"I think muje chalna chaiye wese bhi mera mood off hai, maa ke pass rahugi toh mood acha hojayega"said prachi looking down 

"Lekin mein jaanta hu tumhara mood kese thik karu"said ranbir with slight smile

Prachi crossed her arms and said,"kese"

"Uske liye tumhe mere saath aana padega"said ranbir

"Par itni raat ko, maa pareshan hojaegi" said prachi thinking about her mom

Ranbir,"Arre aunty ko mein manaluga tum chalo"

Before she could answer, ranbir took her hand and went towards the car.

Knowing that saying no to him is impossible, she sat at the car

After 20 minutes of nok-jhok pranbir reached the destination.

It was an open hotel with only four-five tables for couples to sit.There were fireflies all around and the soft sound of music was making the surrounding more relaxing.

"Wow",prachi said amazed by the view in front of her eyes.

Ranbir smiled and both went to the table which was ranbir's favourite and sat.

"Ranbir this is so damn beautiful!" said Prachi looking all around the area

"Hai na l come here whenever my mood is low"said ranbir who was adoring his view(Prachi)

They ordered food and talked alot.

"Prachi ek aur ek jagha hai jo isse bhi beautiful hai"said ranbir

"Kaha pe"said prachi with excitement 

"Chalo"said ranbir and both went and reached the backyard of the area.

It was a ground with fireflies which were lighting up the area.The cold breeze was making it more enjoyable to be in that area

They both sat at the ground admiring the nature and the peace of silence in that area.

Unknowingly prachi putted her hand ln ranbir's hand which caused ranbir to smile.

Ranbir,"ek baat bolu tumhe prachi"

"Hmmmm",said prachi who was engrossed in nature's beauty 

"Tum meri life ki sabse important person ho,Please muje chod kar tum mat jaana. Tum chali jaugi toh akela pad jauga jo mein nahi padna chahta"saidbranbir holding her hand.

Prachi looked at him and both shared an eyelock. Unknowingly both start to come more close and were about to kiss when the reality hitted back by the source of sound

It was ranbir's phone which was ringing.It was an unknown id and cursed the id in his mind

Prachi with utter shyness,"Ranbir hume abhi ghar chalna chaiye"

"Haa prachi chalo",said ranbir

Ranbir dropped prachi home and soon reached his home too.

Prachi was smiling brightly on thinking that what had happened a few minutes before. Sarita dadi saw this and smiled too as she got the idea of what had happen 

Please tell me how my first OS was. Do tell me where l was wrong and what all things should l improve in.

Edited by Pranbir_heart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on your 1st os here, Khushi. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Such a beautiful and adorable os.  I just loved the way Ranbir took it upon himself to cheer Prachi up. ❀️ Loved their unofficial dinner date and their moments on the ground.  Ugh! The call had to come right at that moment! kabab mein haddi call.😑 

Do write more such beautiful stories. 

Pranbir_heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Such a beautiful and adorable os.  I just loved the way Ranbir took it upon himself to cheer Prachi up. ❀️ Loved their unofficial dinner date and their moments on the ground.  Ugh! The call had to come right at that moment! kabab mein haddi call.😑 

Do write more such beautiful stories. 

Thank you so much❀️❀️

Pranbir_heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Congratulations on your 1st os here, Khushi. 

Thank you😳😳

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The only problem with it was that it ended so soon.

😝😝😝.

Very well written.Majnu Ranbir and I-dont-know-what-feelings are Prachi are always entertaining. 

Do write more.

I always wanted to read a story on Pranbir and Arhana solving some mystery together like some office file in wrong hands or whatever mystery.

I will be adding your story to the Pranbir index do check it out.

Welcome here.

Pranbir_heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

The only problem with it was that it ended so soon.

😝😝😝.

Very well written.Majnu Ranbir and I-dont-know-what-feelings are Prachi are always entertaining. 

Do write more.

I always wanted to read a story on Pranbir and Arhana solving some mystery together like some office file in wrong hands or whatever mystery.

I will be adding your story to the Pranbir index do check it out.

Welcome here.

Thank you so much ican. Yeah even l know the OS is small but next time l will write big.😊😊

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

it was a nice and cute oneπŸ˜‰....luved it...😊