Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why do I feel I know who can be this parayi person
But I can always be wrong🤣
U will found out if u are right or wrong on award night!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why do I feel I know who can be this parayi person
But I can always be wrong🤣
U will found out if u are right or wrong on award night!
I have my bets on two people but Idk
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have my bets on two people but Idk
I will ask you the names before revealing them tomorrow😆
I wont answer coz if gone wrong I dont want the embarassment
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wont answer coz if gone wrong I dont want the embarassment
Mero ko private mein answer bhej na😆
DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS UNTIL I CHANGE THE TITLE!!
🤣🤣
Itni mehnat kon kare🤣
Good Afternoon!! Both results will be out tomo, right? 😂
That cracked me too 😆