Originally posted by: reel_real
Confused_Soul?
I have friend here, whose previous UN was this.
Or am i misunderstanding something?
Confused_Soul has signed up for this game and is in ravenclaw.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: reel_real
Confused_Soul?
I have friend here, whose previous UN was this.
Or am i misunderstanding something?
Confused_Soul has signed up for this game and is in ravenclaw.
Cheater Slytherins missing 😆
Bhai, ab yahaan mat boliyo that I'm Minionite's Minion 😂
Hi sign me up please
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Bhai, ab yahaan mat boliyo that I'm Minionite's Minion 😂
But are you!? ☢️
I wanna join as well 😊
1st Preference Hufflepuff
2nd Preference Gryffindor
So Hufflepuff it is!
I'm excited!😳
I'm SO HAPPY I already know some faces in my team😎
Soni, Gur, Shruti, BoonAndBane and ofcourse our lovely prefect SHY😃
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I like jigglypuff , there will be a Pokémon theme soon enough and we can use it there zeal 🤣
I'm so in for Pokémon.
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375