All hail Queen Komolika and the trio

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

8yrs Prerna was busy preparing herself to take revenge on Anu. So, didn't have time to think of Sharmas. 👍

8yrs Anu couldn't help Sharmas because he was scared of Komo and his hands were tied. Yet that same Komo (sadistic pleasure ke liye hi sahi) was helping them and Anu never knew about it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Soulmates ko chodo. I thought Bajaj tho kuch soch liya hoga Sharmas ke baare mein. Vo bhi nahin hua. 8yrs Bajaj too was busy pampering and training Prerna how to take revenge on Anu. 👏

Sirf aur Sirf ek Komo hi thi sab ka khayal rak rahi thi. She is the one who thought of Sneha and atleast thought of dropping her in an orphanage. She is the one who helped the Sharmas in their crucial times. She is the driving force behind Anu who took Basu Industries to greater heights. And makers want us to believe that KZK is the story of two star-crossed lovers. Kiss angle se ye love story dikh raha hai. Now I got it why EK was hyping from the start in letting the viewers guess who was Komolika. Because she rebooted KZK to tell the revenge story of Komolika, the ignored & hurt soul. 😭 Anu, Pre and Bajaj are all side characters here. 😆

On a serious note, I have to say since the last 3 episodes, Aamna is the show stealer. Without any promo and working from home, she has literally given paisa vasool performances in these episodes and is currently the saving grace along with Tarun & Charvi. Kudos to this trio for taking up the challenge and keeping us hooked to the show in the absence of Parth. You have done a good job. 👏👏👏

Edited by grace4317 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hail komolika🥳

I am very impressed with her shatir dimag

She saved cp once by arranging blood for her 

She saved veena again to make shivani as choubeys bahu.

Wahh waah..

Kuch bhi ho she saved lifes of 2 innocents for her own benefits😆

Aisi vamp 👏  kya hai yeh komolika 

Can anyone beat her shatirgiri ..

Koi bhi nahin hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

poor komolika😭 nobody ever try  to  understand her

how she is tormated child when her father  cheat on her  mother so she  hates  love  believe all man r same fall into beauty😆 

how much she suffered 😭 anu not give her bhav 

she lost her original face  poor  her 

i start  feeling sorry for  kom  upper se brainless opponent mil gai hai🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

poor komolika😭 nobody ever try  to  understand her

how she is tormated child when her father  cheat on her  mother so she  hates  love  believe all man r same fall into beauty😆 

how much she suffered 😭 anu not give her bhav 

she lost her original face  poor  her 

i start  feeling sorry for  kom  upper se brainless opponent mil gai hai🤣

Yaar we should not like vamps but ye aamna how convincigly she plays komolikas role moni..

That too in kzk she is brilliant 👍🏼

I am so so impressed with her komo  ... 

I really want spinoff of komo and anurag 

Itna acche actors 😳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

grace  u still want roshiv pair 😆

well its like  NB track is gonna repeat pre will get tough time from shivi

well i feel anurag twisted way me  komo se help katwya shatmas ki  dekhte hai what they show

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Yaar we should not like vamps but ye aamna how convincigly she plays komolikas role moni..

That too in kzk she is brilliant 👍🏼

I am so so impressed with her komo  ... 

I really want spinoff of komo and anurag 

Itna acche actors 😳

well i m not imprseed so much she got  author backed role its all about her but yes she is good

if  parths anu  ko bhi denge toh he outshine anybody😳 why parths  anu is above all because he rose above script 😳

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beti ne care nei kia ..

Anurag jisko veena apne bete se bhi jeyada mana , jiske bajajse she ditched bajaj again and again ..woh khayal nei rakkha ..

then bajaj ka keya paree hai sharmas kay liye..where sharmas never respected him , dint accept him...

also i wonder it was anurag's liability to take care of sharmas cos he was the prime reason for whom prerna detached from her family .. toh kis bat ka beta bane the .. komo se dar ok no problem , piche se help karo , kisiko bhej do .. even the way that day he bought shawl from veena it was not like helping, it was simply like ehesan jatana.. also moloy basu ne rajesh kay family par jan chirakte the , woh kyu khayal nei rakhaa.. 

it is really shameful for Anurag n moloy jo log same seher mai hoke bhi not bother to take care of them 👎🏼

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Beti ne care nei kia ..

Anurag jisko veena apne bete se bhi jeyada mana , jiske bajajse she ditched bajaj again and again ..woh khayal nei rakkha ..

then bajaj ka keya paree hai sharmas kay liye..where sharmas never respected him , dint accept him...

also i wonder it was anurag's liability to take care of sharmas cos he was the prime reason for whom prerna detached from her family .. toh kis bat ka beta bane the .. komo se dar ok no problem , piche se help karo , kisiko bhej do .. even the way that day he bought shawl from veena it was not like helping, it was simply like ehesan jatana.. also moloy basu ne rajesh kay family par jan chirakte the , woh kyu khayal nei rakhaa.. 

it is really shameful for Anurag n moloy jo log same seher mai hoke bhi not bother to take care of them 👎🏼

U missed the episodes oppo 

Anurag tried helpimg them but they dint take

It was bajajs responsibility as well he too never helped them😳

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

maine dekha episode.. anurag tried , obviously they hate anurag ..ab samne jake bolte hai i am helping u keya woh log help lete aise kisise jisko woh nafrat kare.. woh shawl khareed ne kisi aur ko bhej dete anurag agar help karne ki khawaish sach mai hote toh ..

also bajaj ka responsibilities kyu ? na woh damad hai , na ab woh uss parivaar ka rishtedar.. kis hak se he will do it .. also bajaj prerna ko nei roka, prerna khud agar revenge game mai paree hai toh how come it is bajaj's responsibilities for that family who never accepted him before . 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

hmm 

aare anurag twisted way me komo se karya hoga i feel  .& komo trun it to her favour

well pari  at the end its not bajaj responsbility not anurag responsbility 

its pres responsbility 

anu try to help them they refuse chahe veena mar jaye .but  at the end ge nit go beyond that because he knows  than warth of komo will fall on sharma 

but only point  as a guide bajaj nit guide this pre that she has faimly too 

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago