Okay so this is a little important

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It’s sad that Ahana and Mishka do not support their father. I’m glad that Preesha stood up for him, but I do hope CVs will address this issue in upcoming episodes in a better manner. They can fall into a problem if not. This is a sensitive issue and should be handled with utmost care. Although there are people who do understand these situations and work for the better, some other people in society just assume things sometimes and behave accordingly. Their understanding level is totally zero. So CVs or any of the cast members, if you’re reading this, please take this into consideration. 

Edit - And yes, I’d like to say that cross-dressing is not a bad thing, neither is it abnormal. If that’s what people want to be, then IT’S TOTALLY  NORMAL. IT’S ALL RIGHT. SUPPORT SUCH PEOPLE, spread awareness regarding this. WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND THAT’S WHAT MATTERS. IT IS HIGH TIME WE START NORMALISING THESE TOPICS. 

Edited by Dinahjane - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

It’s sad that Ahana and Mishka do not support their father. I’m glad that Preesha stood up for him, but I do hope CVs will address this issue in upcoming episodes in a better manner. They can fall into a problem if not. This is a sensitive issue and should be handled with utmost care. Although there are people who do understand these situations and work for the better, some other people in society just assume things sometimes and behave accordingly. Their understanding level is totally zero. So CVs or any of the cast members, if you’re reading this, please take this into consideration. 

Edit - And yes, I’d like to say that cross-dressing is not a bad thing, neither is it abnormal. If that’s what people want to be, then IT’S TOTALLY  NORMAL. IT’S ALL RIGHT. SUPPORT SUCH PEOPLE, spread awareness regarding this. WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND THAT’S WHAT MATTERS. IT IS HIGH TIME WE START NORMALISING THESE TOPICS. 

They wont accept cuz they are villains 🤣 If they accept, they become good people like Preesha and the show cant go on. 

Dinahjane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

They wont accept cuz they are villains 🤣 If they accept, they become good people like Preesha and the show cant go on. 

Woh toh hai😂. I thought pehle ki they’ve should have been supportive but inn dono se aur kya hi expect kre🤦‍♀️😂. So bas kuch cheezein they could’ve handled better tareeke se, par chalo ab woh har kisi ke way of perception par depend krta hai. For me, use of words like kamzori and all was the main issue. Otherwise, CVs have done a good enough job, using new ideas instead of the typical revenge drama, kuch naya nahi hota usmein. 

Love_Rudra thumbnail

Woh toh hai😂. I thought pehle ki they’ve should have been supportive but inn dono se aur kya hi expect kre🤦‍♀️😂. So bas kuch cheezein they could’ve handled better tareeke se, par chalo ab woh har kisi ke way of perception par depend krta hai. For me, use of words like kamzori and all was the main issue. Otherwise, CVs have done a good enough job, using new ideas instead of the typical revenge drama, kuch naya nahi hota usmein. 

Exactly addressing social issues instead of lame silly stupid drama. This is way better.

Shooting.Star thumbnail

No hope for discussing this cross-dressing topic  further in the show.

Lol Niketan has been made out to be a complete criminal and sent to Jail instead of discussing his situation. CVs has said goodbye to this track!😆

They have completely moved on to hospital track where ghoom Phir Kai story will be back to Ru and Yavraaj after Pree and Saransh and Ahana-Mish 24/7 finding ways to get rid of Pree-Saransh and to insult Yavraaj lol.🤣

Dinahjane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

No hope for discussing this cross-dressing topic  further in the show.

Lol Niketan has been made out to be a complete criminal and sent to Jail instead of discussing his situation. CVs has said goodbye to this track!😆

They have completely moved on to hospital track where ghoom Phir Kai story will be back to Ru and Yavraaj after Pree and Saransh and Ahana-Mish 24/7 finding ways to get rid of Pree-Saransh and to insult Yavraaj lol.🤣

Seems like it. Anyways, Yuvraj ko jealous dekh kar badi raahat milti hai mann ko😆. Uske dialogues😂😂😂😂.

Love_Rudra thumbnail

Seems like it. Anyways, Yuvraj ko jealous dekh kar badi raahat milti hai mann ko😆. Uske dialogues😂😂😂😂.

I wanna see Yuvi jealous but sometimes they are showing Rudr jealous more. 🤔 Acha khaasa moment tha, he disturbed idiot and also comes inside the room without knocking or maybe he knocked and rusha were so into each other they didnt notice.

Dinahjane thumbnail

I wanna see Yuvi jealous but sometimes they are showing Rudr jealous more. 🤔 Acha khaasa moment tha, he disturbed idiot and also comes inside the room without knocking or maybe he knocked and rusha were so into each other they didnt notice.

Yuvi seemed like an idiot in front of Rudra, all those dialogues “mera beta” “tum usse door raho”. Rudra isko iski jagah dikhaega tab pata chalega😈. Monologues acche hote hai, but actual ka toh villain hi hai yeh. Poor Rajeev, abi tak usse justice nahi mili, murderer is roaming around freely. This is the only problem I have with Preesha’s character. She doesn’t seem to be in love w/ Yuvi but goes on to protect him for the sake of Saransh. It’s so unfair to Rajeev, and murderer can never be forgiven, chahe kis ke liye bhi ho, accident glti se hi kyu na ho. But ab toh waise bhi he’s totally convinced Vasu, GPS is still firm but pata nahi kab tak.

Edited by Dinahjane - 3 years ago
Love_Rudra thumbnail

Yuvi seemed like an idiot in front of Rudra, all those dialogues “mera beta” “tum usse door raho”. Rudra isko iski jagah dikhaega tab pata chalega😈. Monologues acche hote hai, but actual ka toh villain hi hai yeh. Poor Rajeev, abi tak usse justice nahi mili, murderer is roaming around freely. This is the only problem I have with Preesha’s character. She doesn’t seem to be in love w/ Yuvi but goes on to protect him for the sake of Saransh. It’s so unfair to Rajeev, and murderer can never be forgiven, chahe kis ke liye bhi ho, accident glti se hi kyu na ho. But ab toh waise bhi he’s totally convinced Vasu, GPS is still firm but pata nahi kab tak.

That time she saved him for his career and all, now his career also doesnt exist na.

And why is GPS quiet? he was begging to pree say who did this and now when he knows, he is doing nothing as a retd.judge, he is also letting the criminal roam free. Its also bad on Pree's part that she is living with khurana family and they accepted her and all but still even after knowing who killed their son she doesnt disclose. Why is she trying to save a yuv, even if he did the accident wantedly or not, she is also supporting him even after knowing how good person rajeev was.

Dinahjane thumbnail

That time she saved him for his career and all, now his career also doesnt exist na.

And why is GPS quiet? he was begging to pree say who did this and now when he knows, he is doing nothing as a retd.judge, he is also letting the criminal roam free. Its also bad on Pree's part that she is living with khurana family and they accepted her and all but still even after knowing who killed their son she doesnt disclose. Why is she trying to save a yuv, even if he did the accident wantedly or not, she is also supporting him even after knowing how good person rajeev was.

GPS, although he still kind of loathes Yuvraj, he’s quiet about his misdeeds, or rather his crime. I don’t understand why is he quiet🤦‍♀️. And why is no one in Khurana house trying to investigate about this? Preesha was declared innocent, with proof, so like, why is everyone still blaming Preesha? Jisne maara woh toh khulle aam ghoom raha hai.