Originally posted by: LotusPetals
You will. In that case, send your answers to him before you sleep so that you don’t miss the deadline. And address your query in that PM once again
He just replied to my PM phew so sending my ans in half n hour yay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
You will. In that case, send your answers to him before you sleep so that you don’t miss the deadline. And address your query in that PM once again
He just replied to my PM phew so sending my ans in half n hour yay
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
He just replied to my PM phew so sending my ans in half n hour yay
His answer to me was "yes." CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? He didn't even capitalize the "y"😳
Minnie, there's a thing called first come first serve. Don't go Thug on us please🤣 PIUN belongs to Ravenclaw🤣
I should totally pull a "Harry" here and choose my choice of house ... 🤣

If that doesn't work, I'll pull an "Alexia" - Either I be Ravenclaw or I DON'T play! 🤣🤣
![]()
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
He just replied to my PM phew so sending my ans in half n hour yay
Best of luck! Do well
what did I miss ?
His answer to me was "yes." CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? He didn't even capitalize the "y"😳
He is half sleepy maybe haha
His answer to me was "yes." CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? He didn't even capitalize the "y"😳
Poor guy. He can’t even sleep peacefully 🤣
i bet he opened the PM with sleepy eyes thus the less stronger yes. 😳
am here to collect my ravenclaws
come follow me

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5170118#153725907
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
I should totally pull a "Harry" here and choose my choice of house ... 🤣
If that doesn't work, I'll pull an "Alexia" - Either I be Ravenclaw or I DON'T play! 🤣🤣
NO seriously, I would've totally gone Harry if I wasn't chosen for Ravenclaw 🤣 Dumbledore said it's our choices that make us 🤣
what did I miss ?
You miss A LOT in your absence. All of the drama happens in your absence🤣
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375