Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Well today’s episode precap revealed its Niketan who is involved in Saransh’s kidanaaping.

See the bit where Pree is asking about Saransh to the kidnapper, that shot gives a small glimpse of kidnapper’s shoulder. It’s a grey suit which Niketan was wearing in today’s episode.

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Well today’s episode precap revealed its Niketan who is involved in Saransh’s kidanaaping.

See the bit where Pree is asking about Saransh to the kidnapper, that shot gives a small glimpse of kidnapper’s shoulder. It’s a grey suit which Niketan was wearing in today’s episode.

Its defo him but how did pree know this and how did she doubt him will be revealed this week I guess and also why was he wearing a saree? he can kidnap normal also na.🤔

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

Its defo him but how did pree know this and how did she doubt him will be revealed this week I guess and also why was he wearing a saree? he can kidnap normal also na.🤔

I think Pree must have connected dots from day 1, when Saransh saw the mysterious red Saree lady for the first time!

Under tight security, it’s quite difficult for someone from outside to enter their home and kidnap the child, so it has to be someone from family right!

In the first incident (first time red saree lady was shown), Ahana and Mish were not even at home, so they can be ruled out. 

The day Saransh went missing Balraj was busy in his business meeting, so he won’t have chance to kidnap him. Plus Pree confronted Balraj in Saturday’s episode where he confessed he is not involved, he looks very much believable.

Ru’s mum won’t do this! So only Niketan left and that’s how Pree might have figured out the real culprit.

Completely my assumption but let’s see how CVs unfold this mystery!😆

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

I think Pree must have connected dots from day 1, when Saransh saw the mysterious red Saree lady for the first time!

Under tight security, it’s quite difficult for someone from outside to enter their home and kidnap the child, so it has to be someone from family right!

In the first incident (first time red saree lady was shown), Ahana and Mish were not even at home, so they can be ruled out. 

The day Saransh went missing Balraj was busy in his business meeting, so he won’t have chance to kidnap him. Plus Pree confronted Balraj in Saturday’s episode where he confessed he is not involved, he looks very much believable.

Ru’s mum won’t do this! So only Niketan left and that’s how Pree might have figured out the real culprit.

Completely my assumption but let’s see how CVs unfold this mystery!😆

It was the hanky! 😆

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

It was the hanky! 😆

Yeah CVs opted for an easy route to reveal truth. Haha why am I not surprised!😆

But still I was hoping they might show Pree in complete detective mode to find out truth.😆